Chapter 9

{Matthew's pov}

Natalie feel asleep on my shoulder and I had my arms wrap around her. She looked so sweet when she sleeps. I wish I could have her for my self.

When she told me she broke up with Luke I thought maybe a have a chance with her? Maybe? What if she doesn't like me? What if is the only thing that is running though my head right now.

Before I fell a sleep I said to her this " I love you Natalie you can do so much better than Luke... I wish I had the guts to tell you how I really feel I wonder if you feel the same way". With that a fell asleep.

{Natalie's pov}

"Matthew I do love you so much more then you will ever know" I said "No I love you more" he said we were about to kiss then I woke up. His arm was around me and my head was on his chest. I was really comfy I didn't want to get up.

Did I really just have that dream? Do I really have feelings for him? I walk into the kitchen and check the time. It's 4:30 am why did I wake up at this time?! Oh yeah I had that dream.

I decide to not wake you Matthew and just cuddle with him while he is asleep. He looked so cute while he is asleep! Maybe I should take a picture of him and set it as his contact picture! I grab my phone and take the pic.

I really need to think about what Matthew said to me! Does he really think that way about me? Do I feel that way about him? I mean I have only known him for about like 7 months now but we are like brother and sister! I love him in a friend way... maybe even more. I just admire how great of a friend he is and how he treats everyone like his family.

I wake up Matt. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA GET YOU LAZY BUTT UP!!" I scream at him.

"What the heck was that for Natalie!?!?" he said in this morning. Wow I think I love his morning voice now. "Well you weren't getting up soon so I thought you should wake up now! duh!" I said "what time is it?" he said. "Its umm... 6:30 am" I said.

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 6:30 IN THE MORNING IT'S SATURDAY!!!" he yelled at me.

* later that day*

We walk to the park and just swing on the swings. I think I should ask him if he really means what he said last night. Maybe he didn't mean me maybe someone else. I really want to know if he feels that way though. Okay here I go.

" Hey uhh Matthew... I maybe over heard you say something... and umm I was wondering if you really meant what you said when I over heard it." I said

{Matthew's pov}

"Hey uhh Matthew... I maybe over heard you say something... and umm I was wondering if you really meant what you said when I over heard it." Natalie said.

Oh my gosh,she knows what I said about her last night! Maybe she doesn't know. I really hope she doesn't know what I said last night.

"Uh what did I say?" I said "We'll you said "I love you Natalie you can do so much better than Luke... I wish I had the guts to tell you how I really feel I wonder if you feel the same way" she said oh no she knows what I said!

"Umm... you know what I said?" I said. "yes" she said. "I know you just got out of a relationship but do you feel the same way?" I asked "umm to be honest Matt I..." she stopped in the middle of what she was saying and...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Left you on a cliff hanger!! It was a fast update and i wasn't going to update but I did!! I will try to update tomorrow or saturday or sunday!! Thank you guys so much and I hope you guys are enjoying my fan fic!! Thanks so much for the 1.4k reads!!!

Thank you so much love ya'll
Love,
💕⚓Natalie⚓💕