» Thirty-Third Guilt

• Dedicated kay Readers

{'People will stare. Make it worth their while.'}

"What?!" Bailey howled, looking at me like I'd gone crazy. "You can't allow those animated bimbos to get close to us."

I rolled my eyes. "We are just going to hang out. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And who thought of this idea?" Hilary asked.

"Quinn," I answered.

"Oh, I get it," Tiana said as she threw the dart at the clutched balloons, attached to the wall. A bunch of confetti was blown out from the popped balloon and a tiny bear key chain fell out from it.

Tiana's eyes widened as leaped in victory. "I won!!!"

I smiled at how easy it was for her to be happy. Seriously, she jumped that high just for a tiny bear keychain? What more if Bailey became her official girlfriend?

"Can you guys just cooperate with her?" I said, snatching the keychain from Tiana.

"I'll cooperate," Tiana responded sadly. "This is her last week here. I'm gonna miss my bunny so much."

"Don't call her your bunny," Bailey said.

"Why not?" Tiana countered.

"Because—,"

I groaned, cutting out Bailey. "She's not yours."

"Yeah, she's not yours," Bailey emphasized my line.

Tiana smirked playfully at her. "Then what's mine?" she asked as she stared at Bailey before her eyes fell down to her chest. "If only I can take what's mine, I'll probably come on her bed until I'm out of juices."

Bailey blushed, not realizing she was already biting her lips.

Hilary laughed. "C'mon, stop dirty talking while I'm here."

"Who's dirty?" Tiana raised her hands up before she zipped her mouth.

"I guess we have no choice," Hilary said, turning back the conversation again. "It's not that bad, right?"

Bailey nodded and grabbed the keychain from me. "I hope it's not going to be bad. Why would she want us to hang out anyway?"

"I don't know. I don't have the slightest idea. So... Atom Café after school?" I asked them for reassurance.

They all nodded in agreement before a loud band blasted nearby. We were in the school field and some students were lining up in each of the little rides and prize booths standing in every corner. The school carnival was open to everybody so some of the student's family was here. The place was chaos yet cheerfully bright and I wondered why my Quinn was missing again. I searched for her all over again by turning my head to random places until I looked up, sighing. "I want to ride with her in that little Ferris wheel."

 Bailey shook her head at me before she pulled Hilary to the claw machine full of stuffed toys.

"A?" Tiana called out so I shot my head in her course. "Do you know who's Chase Fraser?"

"Chase Fraser?" I asked back, staring at her, confused. "Yes, what about him?"

Tiana's eyes bulged out. "You know about him? That means he's top enough."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, gazing at her weirdly. Why would she want to know about the ace player on the soccer team?

"It looks like you know him well. That means he's popular."