» Eleventh First

Quinn

{'Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.'}

One day. One afternoon.

And that morning, I was exhausted from fixing everything, including my new life. From taking all the waste outside my Dad's house and filling the place up with new things I bought with my sister from the town mall yesterday. Lucky, my Grandma gave me loads of money before she died. It was enough to support me through high school and even my college expenses in the future. So it was really a lot.

Once we finished, I really thought that this house could be my peaceful shelter but I just couldn't believe that I let my guard down that easily. Though I was glad that she'd never seen what was beneath my sour words when I woke up from flying, seeing her there; more beautiful than my own soaring nightmare.

And damn Khloe! She never stopped teasing me about liking her. And what was the note about? And that ringtone she set without me knowing? She was really a sneaky girl, sometimes. I'd never thought that she would use her own props as a prank for the event I planned. Maybe she was now grinning in victory at our home because of her the plan she individually placed to us.

Okay.

My plan? Two words-rough sex. It's not like she was going to get pregnant so I could be wild anytime. And I wished that her pompom head could match quickly what I was about to do to her in this very night.

But why things ended up this way?

Why was I drawn easily by her minty taste? Why was I sinking under her heavenly stare? And her scent was extremely intoxicating, seducing me to breathe in more of her glamorous fragrance.

I'd never closed my eyes before because I'd rather fall on her than fly. For me, she was too captivating for my sight to pass by. Her moan was like a romantic orchestra echoing through my ears as her raven hair flowed like dark water over the bed once we started to dance together.

It was all too neurotic. I even forgot that I was supposed to make her mind blown away this night. It was like her beauty wasn't suitable for such a vicious way of consuming her.

And to my surprise, instead, I did it in an engaging way. And I must admit I wanted her. Simple like that. I wanted to know how she would respond to my touch even if she couldn't provide the effects that I was giving her in return. But I didn't care at all. I was used to giving everything when this kind of situation arose without wishing for anything. Because it would be impossible.

So I would. And I did. But her funny rejection made me stop. It was annoying. She acted like she wasn't a bitch at all; being sweet to me throughout the first week while keeping her secrets away from me. It was really annoying.

So why things ended up this way?

A scar and a single question. These two things changed her all of a sudden. A confident bitch had fallen to a complete frail girl, gripping her dress firmly like she was ashamed of something. She was supposed to scream in lust for me but why was she so quiet?

So afraid.

The silence around was killing my ears. I wanted to hear anything that could wrap her tense breathing.

It was all pain, seeing her in this situation. But why?

I must be dreaming, right? I knew everyone had their own deepest secret. I would always crave for any form of pain to overcome this torment I was holding every day but why I couldn't stand this agony radiating out of her? Seeing her like this produced the greatest sting I'd ever felt within my soul.