» Eighth Spill

{'Replace fear of the unknown to curiosity.'}

Quinn

"Khloe," Maggy called. "Why were you talking to Miss Mojo and her Powerpuff girls?"

I snorted before I sipped my Mocha Frappuccino. It tasted good but it didn't please me to the extent. And Miss Mojo? Not bad... So Hilary must be Blossom while Tiana was Buttercup and Bailey was Bubbles.

Khloe shrugged and then she gave me a suspicious smile. "It was nothing. I just told her to keep her pink underwear in check."

I heard James laughed suddenly across our table. His brown eyes lit with amusement as she leaned forward on the table. "Want to plan something wicked for them?"

With a frown, I chose to stay quiet, listening silently at their dull conversation. Seemed like Khloe had friends who do nothing but stupid. Boring, lame and unexciting. As long it could divert them, they had no care that they were doing something foolish. Like my oh-so-called friends before, they were just one of the pawns of their own insecurities.

Maggy giggled, leaning her redhead against her boyfriend's shoulder. "What about car vandalism?"

I rolled my eyes tilting my head around to find something interesting. However, all the people around the Atom Café were busy with their own conversation except for a group of guy who were staring at me like I was something to consume.

Khloe shook her head. "I think I'm gonna pass. I have better things to do with myself. Right, Quinn?"

"What? Play with yourself?"

Maggy and James burst out laughing while my sister gaped at me but we were interrupted when Ella spoke suddenly.

"Why are you talking with Arisa? Didn't we warn you that she's a cheating bitch?" she asked, staring straight at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I know but it doesn't mean I can't talk to her and it is really not your business."

Ella smirked sarcastically. "You like her, don't you? So you're hoping that you can change her from being a slut to be a loyal girlfriend of yours. Dream on, sweetheart."

I gazed at her bored as Risa's voice echoed through my mind. Really? Ella is okay?

Then why this blond gossiper kept on insulting her in every sentence she would escape from her ugly mouth. Clearly, she had no clue about the game as well as Maggy and James. I didn't want to involve someone who doesn't know about my secret. It would be a risk for me.

I heard Khloe laughed silently so I gave her a defiant glance, causing her head to drop, gazing down at her own food that she was devouring.

"And why are you using Khloe to make her feel jealous?"

I glared at Ella threateningly and I almost stood up from my own seat but I stopped myself remembering that this obnoxious bitch didn't know who was she talking to. I just stayed silent, watching Maggy and James make-out in public as they ignored the heavy atmosphere around them. Proof that they really didn't mind that a fight was about to commence in here.

Sipping my own boring coffee, my head was starting to cool down but Ella continued her taunt at me. "Seriously, Quinn. You can be the sweetest girl in our school but I want to tell you that we know what's behind that innocent face of yours. You can act like a wingless angel all you want but I know you're an evil inside."