» Nineteenth Misbehavior

{' Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.'}

There's nothing tastier than that morning if you were enjoying your moment having breakfast with your girlfriend.

But on the contrary, Khloe was ruining my good mood ever since she had talked to me about her close relationship with Quinn. She may be a little closer to her but I was the girlfriend here.

Quinn and I fell for each other instantly. All I had to do was to get closer to her which would be fairly easy because obviously, I'm the Arisa Gail Valentine. Not that I'm bragging about my irresistible charm but I would do everything to be someone she could trust even if I have no chance against Khloe, who almost stayed with her forever.

Next step—— to be closer. But how close?

First, physically, as I had initially planned once I have met her. However, Quinn was really giving me a hard time from her unexpected behavior. Usually, I was the one who's always taking charge. But given that I couldn't able to take any action whenever she was touching me, taking control during our business wasn't an option for me. She always had this skill to make me feel susceptible. And I didn't know the reason why she appeared so sweet but deep inside her innermost part, there was an engaging sexy wildness that would always leave me astounded.

Second, emotionally close. I wanted to learn how this new development between us would grow more into an intimate connection. I wanted to cherish and understand what she would say when it comes to our relationship as far as my heart would capable of. I'm not perfect but I believed that everything would work out as long as we are together. As long as we understand each other.

Sounds like I was hopeless romantic but I guess Quinn changed me for the better. Not that I was now a new version of Arisa Gail Valentine but whenever I'm with her, I just couldn't resist being more passionate. It was like there's this switch that once she turned it on, I would relinquish under her unforeseen supremacy.

I'd never experienced such spark before nor the goosebumps she was giving me whenever I'm under her gaze. Nor the butterflies that were fluttering my heart to begin a beating race. I know those statements are so overrated but I was wondering how I was able to survive just from her presence. Yup, that's definitely overrated.

And third, the kind of closeness that even if we're apart, we would always think of each other. This kind of relationship doesn't mean you have to give up all your individuality, independence, space, and privacy. We always tend to make time for others like family, friends, and even ourselves. But it doesn't mean that I would shut my mind from thinking about her. But sometimes, our minds just can't help it. Especially, if that person has a piece in your heart then all would fall automatically in your brain like a natural calamity.

As much as I wanted to enjoy the food, it was giving me a slightly unpleasant taste. I was bothered. Too bothered actually. Well, because of two reasons: first, how could I miss something special last night and lastly, because of Khloe's indirect teasing about their past. Seriously, she was being mysterious like a witch hiding beneath her black cloak. Why couldn't she just say it directly to me?

I deeply sighed causing all eyes onto me, including Quinn's.

"Something wrong with the food?" she asked, brushing her palm over my thigh.