» Fourteenth Sweet

Quinn

{'Keep calm and eat sweet like a green-eyed monster inside your body.'}

Blush? Blush? Blush?

Did I hear her right? How could I capable of blushing just from stupid milk? I didn't blush.

Why did she have to make fun of me as if last night was like a dream? Was she suffering from dementia? Why did she have to be annoying all the time? She was definitely a bomb, no doubt about it.

I groaned, smashing my head at my desk as if doing so could give me a sense in my head. I was on my third, dreading for the bell to ring for the lunch break.

In other words, I wouldn't be able to keep my gaze away from her if we were both in the same room and I didn't know anymore. It was like my body had its own mind; my eyes were always searching for her while my head would always turn in her direction like she was some walking magnet.

Since the first period, I tried to avoid her but I would always find myself glancing at her gorgeous face. Dammit! She was really hot underneath the clothes I gave to her. Maybe I should take it back so that I could smell the lingering scent of her aromatic body.

Whoa! Quinn! You're a creep!

This morning, I misunderstood her irritatingly beautiful laugh. I thought she was making fun of me. Laughing that I was alone in that house, forgetting about the huge detail that I lied to her; saying that the place was my true home. Though I didn't lie about my parents. They weren't there and all that remains were just distant memories.

Not to mention, her hand that was holding mine the entire ride. It was sweet.

No! It was unusual for me to think that a simple gesture could have an effect on me even if I couldn't be aware of anything. What had she done to me? I wasn't like this. How could a lying b*tch be capable of doing this to me? It was all her fault!

As I said, I needed this game to stop before it could wound her. So I needed to avoid her but why I was failing?

Surprisingly, I didn't anticipate that she would open up to me. Such a tragic past was not something so easy to share with. Was she falling for me, for real?

No, she was a cheater. That was absurd. I wouldn't give in to her lovable yet deceitful act, right?

My sister's question swirled like a storm inside my brain. Did I really like her? No, that wasn't allowed at all.

Stupid! How could I think something more agonizing for her as well as for me? I couldn't fall for something unreachable. This was just a sympathy I was feeling for her. Correct! That's all!

Hearing the bell rang for the lunch break, I took my time to think as I strolled out. I was greeted by a horde of scorching male hormones while others were ogling their eyes to my pretty sweet face. I just gave them my fake-conceited-in-behind-sweet smile before I saw her.

Good gracious! She was really sexy in my clothes. How many times did that line keep popping in my head since she went down from my room this morning?

I shook my head from having a delusional sexy quest but my eyes just couldn't obey what I was refusing. She was in a hurry so I strode forward in a haste, grunting because a few ugly stupid bodies of the students became an obstacle to see her jam-packed butt. Wait! If it was just sympathy, then why I was lusting for her body like a pervert green-eyed monster?