» Eighteenth Nothing

{'Bite marks are love notes written in flesh.'}

Headache.

Bad hangover. It felt like somebody hit me with a hammer and my brain cells split apart from the regular throbbing inside my head. As I kept my eyes concealed underneath my eyelids, I shifted my weight over the soft bed, wrinkling my brows together from the constant pounding.

Surprisingly, someone's arm pulled me by my waist and then I felt soft lips pressed to my neck. My eyelid broke apart freely and I flinched from the intense rays of light surging in through the window. My vision slightly clouded by double; gaining an intense pounding inside my brain due to the sensitivity.

"Hangover?" a well-known angelic voice asked behind me before I felt kisses came upon through my cheek. Turning around a little, my breath hitched when a pretty face came into my view, looking at me with a smile gliding through her roseate lips.

Greatly blown away, my gaze flitted around her breathtaking features; her soft golden tresses effortlessly flowed down through my shoulder complimenting her green hazel eyes that were illuminating the dazzling light escaping from the morning beam. And beyond its reflection, the sky eyes of mine showed how I was so wordlessly amazed at her rosy cheek; her dimples were exposed and it never ceased to be invitingly kissable for me. I blinked hard while my mouth slowly parted. She laughed softly at my response before she leisurely hovered above me.

My eyes grew wide in surprise as I felt her whole bare skin against mine. Oh my goodness! She's naked under those covers? W-Wait!! Why am I only in my underwear?!

"You are still half-sleep, Sleeping Beauty?" Quinn asked, propping her elbows on both sides as she caressed my hair gently and then she bent down to kiss me on my forehead softly.

I guzzled, paying no attention at the little sting inside my head, my entire surrendering sanity was only fixed on how her direct contact made the quiescent heat rose up through every part of my body. Especially and sexually, downward.

Furrowing her brow, she brought down her fingertips to my cheeks and pressed her forehead against mine while her eyes softly held my blue one. "Talk to me, please?" she pleaded, her body moved slightly up so I closed my eyes as I felt her flesh rubbed against me.

The small amount of motion caught my breath for seconds, my hands grasped her hips firmly and I was cursing the fabrics that were getting in the way of feeling her breast against mine. A torrid sensation was smoldering the thing between my thighs as her impulsive lips captured my mouth intensely. Wholeheartedly. And seductively.

Kissing back in response, I moaned stridently between our joined lips while I locked my arms together at her silky-smooth rocking body. She fruitfully slipped her tongue at my divided lips so I willingly allowed it and we began to collide for sophisticated dominance. Each second of movement of our fighting kisses escaped a rigid pant from both of us and each of our sexual flavors mixed simultaneously as we savored the most delicious breakfast I've ever tasted.

Her right hand restricted my head from pulling away whilst her others snaked down to my left breast before she decided to seize it fully under my pink laced bra.

"O-Oh my god, Q-Quinn!" I intensely whimpered from the intact of her hand against my hard nipples as well as our mouth continued to lock mutually together. My heart exceeded my head from drumming massively and I was now starting to suffer under my own daze. The heat spread like a web through my skin, confining me from saving myself from drowning in this sweet roaring abyss.