Chapter 52.

Delilah's POV

It's been 5 days since I found out I had cancer and yet I still don't have the guts to tell anyone, I just don't want my problems put on someone else's shoulders as well as mine, it's not fair on them, it's not their problem.

"He moves on fast." I spoke, motioning to Charlie who had his arm around another girl.

"Does it not bother you?" Jazmine asked surprised.

"Not really, there was nothing special there, just a holiday fling." I admitted.

"Oh, it looked like he liked you."

"Hunny, he probably looks at every girl like that who steps on this beach."

"Oh right." She replied thinking deeply. "Have you heard from the boys recently?" She sparked up again with a different subject matter.

"Well Louis text me yesterday to tell me he was about to wrestle a kangaroo, I'm not quite sure he understands the fact that Australians don't ride kangaroos everywhere or keep them as pets."

"I like Louis, I wish I had a best friend like that."

"You'll find a best friend eventually, I didn't have one for years and then he just came, just sprang up out of the blue." I joked.

"Along with your super-hot boyfriend." She grinned.

"Ah, ex-boyfriend." I corrected.

"I wish they could have stayed in our hotel longer." She sighed.

"They can't stay places very long, the fans find them and soon crowds gather and then the police, it's very hectic. I would know." I beamed.

"What's it like? Having someone shove a camera in your face?"

"I hated it, it wasn't just the camera, it was the clothes tugging and the hair pulling, it hurts." I admitted, just thinking back to the amount of times I've had my hair pulled made me wince at the pain.

"Oh, I've always wanted to be famous though."

"Maybe one day." I smiled at her. I propped up on my elbows to see a storming blonde heading our way. "What's up with you?" I asked as she sat down kicking the sand angrily.

"I want to go home." She replied in a huff.

"Okay..." I trailed off unsure of what to say or do next.

"I miss my friends." She repeated in the same tone.

"Is that it?" I asked sarcastically.

"And I'm fed up off you." She snarled.

"I'm deeply offended by that comment Holly, and I thought we were best friends, screw our handshake then!" I shouted sarcastically watching her narrow her eyes at me.

"Take me home!" She growled.

"Alright, don't turn into a werewolf on me." I joked causing Jazmine and Veronica to snicker behind me. "Do you guys want to go home?" I asked turning around.

"I don't mind." Veronica smiled.

"I guess I do." Jazmine uncertainly smiled.

"I'll see what I can do." I replied standing up and brushing the sand up off me. "Last swim in the sea anyone?" I grinned before running off towards the sparkling ocean. I somehow managed to trip over, on sand, but was still the first one into the water. I dived headfirst into the somewhat warm water and resurfaced breathing out like a whale. "Holly, we're going home tomorrow, your hair doesn't matter anymore, just put it under once." I said wading into shallower waters where Holly was paddling, refusing to let her bleached hair become contaminated with the salt water.