Chapter 53.

Delilah's POV

"Hunny, you need to get up love." A voice said as my shoulder began to shake.

"Nooo." I groaned into my pillow.

"We're going out for tea." My mum replied still shaking my shoulder.

"I'm not hungry." I sighed rolling over avoiding looking at the light.

"It's 5 'o' clock, you've slept all day, you need to get up." She demanded showing off her authority over me even though I was an adult.

"Where are we going?" I asked whilst rubbing my eyes.

"To the Styles'." She replied without even a slight bit of hesitation.

"I'm not going." I huffed closing my eyes again raising the duvet over my head.

"Don't worry, Harry's not back yet." She added before walking out the room. I ran a hand through my hair, it felt disgusting, I had been asleep all day so trying to get a brush through it was going to be fun. I grabbed my phone of the bedside table and winced at the brightness of the screen.

"Spam...spam...spam...pension insurance? I'm 18." I muttered as I read through my emails. "Dear Delilah you've been asked to take part in the official iPad 3 testing program, oh have I really? Then why is your email address 3566goats@live.com?" I muttered again to myself. I put my phone back down and slowly got up, I tried to shake my body to relieve myself off my tiredness but it didn't help at all. I dragged my feet across the room to the mirror. "Eugh." I spoke aloud as I peered at my face, I dragged my eyes down to see the damage of the bags under my eyes from tiredness. "I do not look good in the morning." I said but then laughed at my lack of sleep, it wasn't even morning. If I look like this now how bad do I look in the morning? I pondered as I walked over to the bathroom. I was still in the clothes from yesterday, and to be honest I felt disgusting. I literally ripped the clothes off and ran into the shower avoiding the cold air making me shiver. The power shower felt good on my skin, for a five star hotel I would have expected a power shower, hot tub and Jacuzzi, we didn't even get a bathtub. I soaked up all the water and lathered my hair in essential products bringing it back to life.

I threw a towel around my body and hair as I wandered back into my room, I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and an Amerrickan baseball shirt out of the wardrobe and put them on. I slipped on a pair of black vans and rang out my hair. I gave it a quickly blow dry, it was a wavy mess but I knew my mum would literally kill if I didn't hurry up, I could hear her shouting already. I skipped the make-up section, there wasn't going to be anyone interesting there, I grabbed my phone and slid out of bedroom.

"I was starting to think you had fallen asleep." My mum hollered as I walked down the stairs, I rolled my eyes at her ignoring her remark. "Have you got everything?"

"Yep." I replied pronouncing the 'p' with extra effort.

"Okay, let's go. Your dad's already in the car." She added as she rushed around locking up doors and feeding Charles.

"Where's Sinitta?" I questioned noticing I hadn't seen the house keeper.

"Oh, family problems, I gave her the week off." She replied ushering me out the door.

"Alright, I'm going." I replied rushing out the door.

"We're already late." She defended.

"You're going to a friend's house, not a business meeting; it's not the end of the world."

"I don't like to be rude." She replied slamming her car door. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed I thought.

"Did you get a tan?" My dad asked speaking for the first time since I had been home.