Chapter 4.

"Delilah, which one is your English teacher?" My mum asked breaking the awkward silence that was surrounding both families.

"The bald one with milk bottle glasses." I said dully.

"Delilah, don't be rude." She whispered harshly, trying to hide the embarrassment I had apparently caused her. I turned away slightly and rolled my eyes. "Right, we'll be back soon, behave." My mum added pointing at me in the process. I sometimes think she thinks I'm 6 not 16. I watched her and my dad strut over to my English teacher, who will no doubt complain about my lack of concentration throughout his extremely boring lessons. Harry's parents had also disembarked and had gone to find a teacher to speak with; therefore me and Harry were left standing awkwardly not wanting to speak to each other. I'm surprised he hadn't walked off to find some girl to chat up or one of his 'crew'.

"So, your parents are snobs?" He asked, casually. I turned towards in his direction and scowled at him.

"They're not snobs." I merely replied.

"Look what they're wearing." He replied snidely.

"That doesn't make them snobs."

"Are you even related to them, they look decent and then there's you." He retorted with a sly smirk spread across his face.

"Like I've never heard that before." I replied.

"I'd be embarrassed to be seen with you." He said, trying to offend me again.

"Do you get some thrill out of trying to offend me?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Trying? Clearly it's working, I can tell it's getting to you." He replied, laughing at me.

"It's not working, it's annoying." I said trying to argue back.

"Annoying? Next excuse."

"Excuse? Please, who do you think you are?" I asked rhetorically but obviously being Harry Styles he had to answer anyway.

"Harry Styles, the one all the girls swoon over." He stated proudly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"All the girls? I wouldn't swoon over you if I was paid to." I said whilst still laughing.

"Why would anyone pay you, you already have enough money to buy China." He snarled angrily, clearly he didn't like someone making fun of him.

"Aww, is little Harry upset that a girl isn't falling at his feet?" I chuckled cheekily, obviously winding him up.

"Why would I want you falling at my feet?" He asked rhetorically but I took the opportunity to answer anyway.

"Why wouldn't you?" I smirked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Your parents deserve better than you." He whispered into my ear slyly. Ouch, that stung a little, my parents probably did deserve better than me but they can't shove me back where I came from and expect a different person to come out. They can get rid of me in two years anyway.

"What you two talking about then? Seemed to be having a right good old chat." My dad said who was accompanied by my mum.

"Noth-." I tried to say.

"We were just talking about my party, tomorrow night, I was just inviting Delilah." Harry cut me off, startling not only me but my parents to. "So what do you say Delilah, are you coming?"

"W-w-what?" I stumbled out, narrowing my eyes at him trying to work out what he was up to.

"Of course she's going; she needs to get out of the house." My mum gushed.

"Mum!" I nearly shouted. I didn't want to go, I'm pretty sure by the look on his face he was surely planning something, something I wouldn't like.

"It will do you good." My dad said, not taking my side as usual.

"I look forward to seeing you there." Harry replied smirking at me as he walked off to find his parents.

"Why the heck did you say I would go to that stupid party?" I moaned as I climbed into the car.

"You looked like you were getting on so well, it will do you a world of wonders to get out of the house for once." My mum replied.

"You don't understand, we hate each other."

"Don't be silly, he looked really friendly and you were talking nonstop."

"You didn't know what we were talking about."

"We won't ask, don't worry. We know what teenagers are like these days."

"Mum, what the hell, he was stood there insulting me for ten minutes whilst you had a good old chat with my English teacher who was forever staring at your revealing cleavage." I said angrily.

"Delilah enough." My dad retorted raising his voice.

"I'm not going." I stated.

"I've already told his parents you're going, therefore it's final." My dad said.

"Dad, it's not a tea party, I doubt his parents will even be there and do you even know what happens at a regular house party?" I asked raising my eyebrows behind his head.

"Just a few party games and some party food, it will be fun." My mum interjected.

"We're 16 not 6, I doubt there'll be any party games or party food." I replied. House parties normally consisted of alcohol and waking up the next morning barely remembering anything and regretting anything you do remember.

I stomped upstairs, not making any effort to be quiet. I threw off my clothes and changed into my pyjamas as soon as I reached my bedroom. Once again our maid had cleaned it, I liked it messy, and I knew where everything was better than when it's tidy. I walked over to my poster wall and put my Simple Plan poster back on which had fallen off throughout the evening. I climbed into bed and grabbed my laptop of my bedside table. I opened it and clicked on the internet. I checked my Facebook, nothing interesting as usual, hence why I don't use it very often. I don't have many people from school as friends, partly because I have a sheer dislike towards half the school. The people who are my friends are ones I've sat next to in previous classes or as some people say 'random add', yeah right, you just wanted to stalk my photos.  I then checked my twitter, nothing new. I checked my favourite tweeters and retweeted half of their tweets and squealed slightly too loud when I noticed Jack from All Time Low had replied to me. I wondered why my followers had significantly increased. I then opened tumblr, where I stayed for the majority of the night. I didn't realise the time until I saw my alarm clock flashing in my eye. It was 4am; I would only get 2 hours sleep. Perfect. I reblogged one more picture of some guy from a band and closed my laptop.

I regretted staying up so late, or early when my alarm went off two hours later. Why me? I thought. Luckily my mum didn't come barging in my room this morning so I could be left to my own devices, which meant an extra half an hour in bed until she eventually knocked on the door and told me basically to get my arse out of bed. I reluctantly rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a giant thud.

The ride to school was pretty mellow, neither me nor my mum said much, just one word answers. I listened intently to the radio playing and hummed along to Star Girl by McFly when it was played. My mum sighed, clearly not approving of the song, but I couldn't care less.

I was slightly late to school since my lie in and everyone was already in form. I grabbed the door handle and hesitantly step inside.

"Nice of you to join us Delilah." The teacher said scribbling something down on a piece of paper. I noticed everyone's eyes drawn to me, like they all had questions to ask. I shot a look at Harry who was doing his usual smirk. The class started whispering to each other, no doubt about me.

"Did your Ferrari break down?" Zayn shouted out. I sighed in response and rolled my eyes at him, not even bothering to give him a verbal response, it would only lead to me getting into an argument and then into trouble. I sat down and felt a piece of crumpled paper hit me on the back of the head. I picked it up of the floor and turned around, everyone had their heads down except Harry, this ought to be good.