Chapter 45.

Delilah's POV

"Wow, you're right this coffee really is the best."

"Sure is." I replied to my mum as I sipped on my coffee.

"So which one came round this morning?" My mum asked referring to the boys.

"Louis." I replied sipping on my drink. We were sat in that cute little tea place Harry took me on our first date, I had been visiting regularly ever since whenever I was in town.

"What did he want?"

"To make sure I hadn't died." I replied.

"Well that's nice, I guess." She hesitantly answered. "I did try and stop him but he was very determined to see you."

"That's Louis for you."

"So what is he? Your friend?"

"Best friend." I corrected.

"How come I've never met him before, or the rest of the boys for that matter?"

"I guess I was too caught up with Harry." I sighed. "But not for much longer." I spoke as we both directed our gaze to the small TV on the counter top playing MTV News, of course Harry and his date would be the headline, why can't I get a break from him? I rolled my eyes at the broadcast and continued to sip my drink.

"She's not even pretty." My mum said trying to make me feel better.

"She's obviously better looking than me, I mean Harry chose her over me." I stated.

"Are you just going to give up on your relationship like that?"

"You don't see the way he acts anymore, his hearts not in it so why should I try? I can't force someone to love me." I replied fighting back the tears.

"I'll always be here for you."

"Thank you." I replied trying to smile.

"C'mon let's get home." She replied as we stood up to leave.

I drove slowly up the gravelled driveway to see it already occupied, I gripped the steering wheel a lot tighter than before and tensed up. As we approached I made out the five figures stood next to a car on our driveway. I drove passed them and parked up, I didn't even look at them, but I couldn't escape them now.

"I'll leave you to it." My mum said hurrying out the car, there goes my back up. I gradually got out of my car and slid my new phone into my pocket, still avoiding their gazes. I carefully shut the door and turned around so I could see them properly. Harry looked hung over from hell which he deserved in my eyes.

"Nice car." Zayn said breaking the silence as I walked closer to them.

"Thanks." I bluntly replied, I know I shouldn't be annoyed at the other boys but just seeing his face made me want to tear my fucking hair out.

"We tried ringing, but your phone wasn't on." Louis said.

"It's broken." I stated.

"Oh, okay." He replied.

"Why are you here?" I asked straightforwardly.

"You and Harry need to talk, so we thought that-" Louis started.

"You mean he didn't even think to come himself?" I asked raising my eyebrows at them.

"Stop talking like I'm not here." Harry growled, clearly suffering from a headache.

"I hadn't noticed you, being so quiet and everything." I replied sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." He replied smirking.