Chapter 49.

Delilah's POV

"Get them to come over here!" Holly demanded kicking my leg hard under the table.

"Ow!" I grunted rubbing my freshly bruised skin. "No, not after you screamed in my face and kicked me under the table." I answered in a pissed off tone. She ignored my remark and went back to screaming. "They're not going to want to come anywhere near you if you don't shut up." I spoke rolling my eyes.

"Well you're being a bitch, I have to get them over here somehow." She replied rudely.

"Holly, Delilah doesn't want them over here, accept that, she has her reasons." Jazmine interrupted after she calmed down from hyperventilating.

"Like you wouldn't kill for them to come over here."

"Yeah, I'd like to meet them but I also respect people, they're probably just getting breakfast."

"They can join us, I don't mind." Holly said flattering herself. I rolled my eyes under my sunglasses at her pathetic attempt to 'gussy' herself up, which meant plumping up her over hair sprayed hair and applying more lip gloss if that was possible. "It doesn't matter anyway." She added surprising me.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because they're already coming over." She grinned.

"Wait, what?!" I asked turning around to have a look, I thought she was tricking me but she wasn't, they were fast approaching the table. I was silently begging they were turn off at the fruit bar but they didn't, they continued to walk over. So many questions were scrolling through my mind right now. I turned back around where Holly was staring at herself in the mirror again.

"Hey girls!" They said as they approached our table.

"Oh My God, I like, love you!" Veronica squealed. I could see Jazmine nervously biting her fingernails, Holly on the other hand was trying to get their attention...with her assets.

"We love you too." Niall grinned at her.

"Fancy seeing you here Delilah." Louis joked, however I wasn't in the mood to see the funny side of things.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my eyes still fixed on the salt shaker in front of me.

"Don't sound so happy to see us." Liam joked.

"Well I came here to get away from certain people." I replied narrowing my eyes, although no-one could really see, at Harry.

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed." Louis added looking slightly uneasy with my mood. I could see out of the corner of my eye Jazmine signalling to him that I was hung over, he simply nodded and continued to smile as he always did.

"We're here doing a couple concerts for our Aussie fans." Niall replied finally answering my question.

"Harry, can I touch your hair?" Holly squealed. I know how Harry hated it when people touched his hair so this was amusing, I answered for him before he could even open his mouth.

"You don't have to ask, he loves it when people pull at his hair." I smirked, answering half sarcastically. Before he could stop her she was running her hands through his hair, I could see him grimacing at her touch, I found it highly amusing.

"That was mean." Louis grinned.

"I think it was perfectly fair." I grinned back.

"Okay, enough!" Harry said finally getting annoyed, it took all my willpower not to burst out laughing. "Why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" He asked, rather rudely too.