Chapter 9.

Delilah's POV

"Good day at school?" My mum asked as I walked through the front door.

"Uh, yeah." I said, clearly lying. I was only at school a mere 15 minutes, if that.

"Who gave you a lift home?" She questioned.

"A friend." I said, in fact me and Riley just walked home but that would give something away.

"Will this be a frequent occurrence?" She said packing away the shopping.

"Maybe, I don't know." I honestly didn't know, maybe me and Riley would skip class again but not every day.

"Hmm, okay." She said, not sure if I was telling the truth or not. "What friend was it again?" She asked, narrowing her beady eyes at me. Oh crap, I didn't actually have any friends at school.

"Uh-" Luckily I was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Oh hello Tay." She said I had no idea who Tay was; I sat still, listening intently to the conversation, or what I could hear of it. "Oh no I'm fine I was just ringing about tonight." I'm completely lost, what is my mum doing tonight? "It's fine don't worry." She said all flustered. "Yeah, Delilah can keep him company." Keep who company? Why hadn't she told me anything about what was going on? "Yeah, about six, is that okay? Okay, see you then, bye." She said before she hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked feeding myself an apple.

"Tay." She said, still looking a little flustered and worried.

"I don't know a Tay." I said honestly.

"Of course you do, Tay, Taylor." She said, I gave her another puzzled look.

"Taylor...?" I said, wanting her to give me the last name.

"Taylor Styles." She said, putting her phone back in her handbag.

"Who's that?" I said, still clueless.

"You're just being annoying now." She said getting mardy with me.

"No, I'm not, who is she and who I am keeping company?" I said, following her into the hallway.

"Taylor Styles, that young Harry boys mum." My apple literally dropped out of my mouth when she mentioned Harry's name, Harry Styles. Maybe there was two Harry Styles, well I hoped. "They're coming round at 6 for dinner, you can keep Harry company while we wait for the food and the adults talk." She said calmly.

"What?!" I shouted at her out of shock. She gave me a sceptical look but I couldn't care less, I didn't want him in my house, looking at my stuff. "I don't want to keep him company." I said stubbornly.

"You don't get a choice in this and he's a nice boy."

"Oh yeah right." I said under my breath.

"What?"

"What?" I repeated at her.

"What did you say?" She said eyeing me.

"Nothing." I smiled sweetly heading for the stairs.

I swung my bedroom door open and slammed it shut behind me. I sighed and flopped out on my bed. I screamed into my pillow where no-one could hear my screams. I wonder if anyone grassed me out for skipping school, half the class did see I was there and then watched me leave with what would appear to be a random boy. I released my hair from its bun on the back of my head. Riley was curious to know how long my hair was so I showed him, he wouldn't stop playing with it afterwards so I had my hair blowing in the wind for the majority of the day, it was nice to have it flowing past my shoulders for once. I slid, literally, off my bed and waltzed over my desk. I opened my laptop and signed onto tumblr and twitter. I did my usual band girl fan girl tweeting and blogging like you do. My eyes grew used to the pictures of All Time Low but they never failed to make my smile.