Chapter 35.

Harry's POV

"Loverboys on the phone again." Louis joked, I was trying to concentrate on the phone call which was kinda hard when you're in a bus with 4 other boys. I sent him a glare in which he finally got the hint.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" I asked for the seventh time. I could hear her sighing on the other end of the phone.

"Yes, Harry I have." She replied.

"Passport?"

"Yes..."

"Train ticket?"

"Yep."

"Clothes?"

"I wouldn't leave without my clothes." She replied sarcastically, I could tell she was rolling her eyes through the phone but nothing could bring my mood down.

"Okay okay." I chuckled. "I'll see you in a few hours." I replied half-heartedly, why couldn't it be 7pm already?

"Okay, bye!" She replied happily before hanging up. I could hear the muffled laughs of the boys behind me.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're like a love sick puppy." Liam answered.

"It's been 3 months." I stated.

"You talk everyday on the phone." Zayn replied.

"That's not the same as seeing someone." I sighed.

"Do you want us to escort you to the train station?" Louis winked.

"I think I can manage." I replied, I didn't know whether he was being serious or not.

Delilah's POV

I hung up the phone and took one last look around my little perky house in the middle of the countryside. That's right, I had finally moved out and I was loving it, however it did get lonely at times. I collected my bags as I heard the taxi beep its horn outside. I checked to make sure I had my ticket and passport and I was all set. I switched off all the lights and locked all the doors before leaving.

"Hey I'm Oliver, where you heading?" The taxi driver asked me, taking my suitcase from me without any hesitation.

"Thanks and Kings Cross Station please." I replied walking down the path.

"Certainly m'lady." He replied, at least he wasn't one of those stroppy taxi drivers who grunt at you all the time. I climbed in the back of the car while he restarted the engine before driving off. "You live out here, bit lonely ain't it?"

"Sometimes, but I like the peace and quiet." I admitted.

"Don't get a lot of that in the city." He replied.

"Tell me about it." I said under my breath.

"Heading anywhere nice?"

"Paris." I replied smiling.

"Ooo fancy. Meeting someone?" He questioned.

"Just some friends." I replied.

Before I knew it I was unloading my bag from the taxi and I was forced to find my way around Kings Cross Station, I hadn't been here since I was little and it was a lot bigger than expected. I checked the screens way above my heard for the platform I needed. I checked it against my ticket and headed straight for platform 8.

The train was already there by the time I reached the platform and I was able to hop straight on. I had reserved my seat so I didn't have to squeeze in next to some stranger. I put my suitcase in the overhead compartment and sat at my table seat. The carriage I was in was pretty empty and didn't fill up much before the train left off. There was two girls seated further down the aisle from my but I recognised the face on their shirts, I couldn't help but smile. I hadn't noticed I had been staring for so long, I was totally out of it, before I could turn away and look like I was busy with something else the girls made their way to my seat.