Chapter 61.

Delilah's POV

"Harry I can feed myself." I muffled as Harry was trying to shove a spoonful of 'gloop' into my mouth. 

"Open wide." He grinned still trying to put a spoon in mouth.

"Harry." I almost shouted turning my head away from him. 

"You have to eat." He sympathised.

"I know, but I can feed myself." 

"But there's no fun in that." He smirked.

"Can you help me sit up before I get this ... Interesting delicacy all over me?" I asked trying to get up already. Harry pulled me up with force with the bed quickly following behind.

"Better?"

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Now are you going to eat?"

"Would you eat this?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"C'mon, you're only in here for a couple more days, just live with it until then."

"That's easy to say when you're not eating it." I sighed.

"Niall, do me a favour, eat some of this and prove to Delilah it tastes fine?" Niall listened to Harry's words and hopped out of his seat, eager to eat anything I guess.

"That's not fair, Niall eats an anything." I argued. Harry smirked at me whilst Niall picked up the spoon and placed it in his mouth. For a second I thought he was enjoying it until he looked like he was sucking on a wasp.

"Bin?" He asked searching round the room, flapping his arms around, trying not to swallow.

"Outside." I quickly replied, not wanting a mess on my hospital room floor. I raised my eyebrows up at Harry, proving my point.

"Alright alright, don't eat it. But you need to eat."

"Alright mum." I joked. "Anyway I ordered pizza for us all." I grinned.

"Are you allowed to do that?" Zayn asked looking up from his phone.

"I have no idea." I laughed.

"Pizza's here." Niall announced walking back through the door with a stack of boxes.

"But how did you-" I began to ask.

"It's food, I think I have like a sixth sense at finding it." He grinned.

"What flavours did you get?" Liam asked peering inside the boxes.

"There's BBQ Chicken, Pepperoni and my Delilah's favourite, Pineapple." Niall spoke as he placed mine in front of me.

"How the heck did you know that?" I asked grabbing a slice of pizza.

"I told ya, sixth sense." He winked.

"See ya later." Liam waved as he left the room, followed by the other boys.

"Keep it PG!" Louis shouted through the doorway. He was soon pushed out but Zayn and Niall who were shaking their heads at him.

"So..."

"So..." I repeated Harry.

"I guess we're alone then..." He trailed off grinning.

"I hope you're not thinking about what I think you're thinking about."

"Well the bed is pretty spacious." He winked.

"Harry!" I shouted astounded but laughing at his behaviour.

"I don't know what you were thinking about, but I thought we could watch a movie together." He smirked. "Move over fat ass." He joked, he was already climbing onto the bed before I could even move."