Chapter 32.

Delilah's POV

I woke up to the sound of my mum's voice shouting something up the stairs expecting me to actually understand it. I rubbed my eyes before prying them open. I quickly sat up when I noticed the space that was once occupied, empty. I quickly jumped up and searched my room and bathroom but there still was no sign of Harry, what the hell I thought. I could hear my mum's footsteps gradually getting closer, I was starting to get anxious, is he still he or has he hopped it?

"Delilah?" She questioned as she knocked on the door.

"One sec-"

"Delilah... what are you doing?" She said cutting me off and walking straight in anyway.

"Mum." I said my eyes wide.

"What?"

"You can't just barge in here like that." I replied vaguely.

"Why, you're not hiding boys in here are you?" She joked.

"What? No. What do you want?" I asked changing the subject.

"You have a visitor." She replied and then walked out before I could ask any more questions. I followed her out of the door, not even bothering to get dressed, it wasn't going to be anyone interesting, I never get visitors though. I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by a familiar face, at first my eyes went wide and then I titled my head to the side in confusion.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously, and by here I meant the kitchen.

"Delilah don't be rude, Harry just popped round to pick you up, he told me you were going ice-skating."

"Right yes..." I said still confused but agreeing with the situation. "Harry, can I uh... talk to you in the hall?" I questioned but gave him no choice. "Ice-skating?" I asked when we were alone.

"Yeah, do you like skating?" He asked grinning. I slapped his arm playfully in response.

"I don't understand what happened this morning or night..."

"I woke up and crept out and then rang the doorbell claiming to pick you up, no suspicion what so ever."

"You're smarter than you look." I said eyeing him.

"Indeed I am, so are you gonna get changed or what?"

"You were serious about ice-skating?"

"Yep, Louis will be here in... approximately 3 minutes." He said checking his watch.

"Louis? 3 minutes? What?" I said rushing my words.

"Better hurry up then." He said ushering my upstairs.  I didn't bother arguing back, instead I practically ran upstairs and threw on some jeans and a glamour kills jumper. I didn't bother glamming myself up too much, just the usual, I was down the stairs in 6 minutes, that's a new record.

"You're late." Harry spoke grinning as I ran downstairs.

"What ev-" I started before I fell down the last couple of steps and landed in his arms.

"Falling all over me I see." He winked.

"Shut up." I joked while I stood up properly.

"C'mon Louis' probably getting impatient with the others."

"Others?"

"Yep."

"Joy."

"You love them really."

"Of course I do." I replied sarcastically.

"Shotgun!" I shouted as we approached the already practically full car.