Chapter 55.

Delilah's POV

Geordie Shore or Jersey Shore? I pondered as I flicked through the stupid amount of day time television. Ever since that stupid injection I could feel myself wanting to throw up, and it had only been 20 minutes. That was 20 minutes too long. I settled on Geordie Shore although I could barely understand their accents, I was tempted to put subtitles on but instead I closed my eyes and let their shrieking voices fill my head. Well, that was until the door swung open with a loud crash, and there entered two boys, one more than previously.

"I got your favourite." Harry beamed.

"Blueberry waffles?" I asked as excitedly as possible.

"Sure thing."

"Gimme gimme!" I grinned reaching my arms out. I didn't even take notice off the fact Louis was in the room, I was starving. "This is so good." I added, my mouth full of food.

"Nice." Harry replied, looking away from my food filled my mouth.

"What are you watching?" Louis asked breaking his silence.

"TV." I replied sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, which was a normal response to my sarcasm. "You asked I answered." I muttered taking another bite.

"I've got to make a phone call, I'll be back in 10 minutes." Harry announced looking shifty, I knew that was a lame excuse to leave the room, he just wanted me and Louis to talk. Harry left the room and still neither one of us said anything, I finished my waffle off and turned my attention back towards the TV, however out of the corner of my eye I was secretly watching Louis and his every move.

"You know, you're not very good at secretly spying on people." Louis joked.

"Et vous n'êtes pas très bon à présenter des excuses." I replied in French.

"Excuse me?" He asked totally confused.

"Nothing." I muttered. What I said to him in French was; And you're not very good at apologising, although I knew he wouldn't understand. I know what I did deserves an apology as well but it was my own choice not to tell anyone, he didn't need to have a fit at me.

"Are you talking about me, in French to my face?"

"Peut-être."

"What the heck does that mean?"

"Maybe..." I trailed off.

"So in other words you are?"

"How do you know I wasn't saying something nice about you?"

"Because of the way you said it." He defended.

"Why are you here?" I asked changing the subject.

"Because I felt guilty..." He trailed off.

"Go on..."

"I shouldn't have flipped out on you yesterday but it was such a shock and I was just upset and annoyed you didn't tell me, I thought we could tell each other everything, isn't that what best friends do?" He asked looking for sympathy.

"Louis, I thought about telling you all the time, that time in Australia I almost said it but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. You have so much going on in your life right now you don't need me holding you back."

"You wouldn't be holding me back."

"You say that but if you had me to worry about, it would be harder to concentrate on your career."

"Friends come first." He smiled wearily

"I can't win with you, can I?" I replied starting to grin.