Chapter 46.

Harry's POV

"Where are the others?" I asked Louis as I walked downstairs for the first time in hours.

"Kitchen." He replied bluntly.

"Woah, what's up with you?" I asked stupidly.

"Are you seriously asking that?" He replied raising his eyebrows at me.

"Well...yeah." I answered.

"You've changed." He replied walking into the kitchen.

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked following him. He stopped abruptly and turned around to face me.

"You're so oblivious to everything." He snarled before walking over to the table with the rest of the boys.

"Well maybe if you filled me in." I stated matter-of-factly.

"Are you not even upset with what happened this afternoon?" He asked changing the subject.

"Do you want me sit in front of the TV with a tub of ice-cream crying over a soppy film, would that make you think I'm upset?" I replied sarcastically.

"Well at least you'd shown some emotion." He rolled his eyes at me, making me even more annoyed.

"You don't know what I'm feeling."

"You look like you couldn't care less."

"Why do you care so much?" I growled.

"Because we have just lost a best friend and you just lost the only person who made you truly happy and you don't even care." He almost shouted at me.

"You act like you're her boyfriend." I argued back immaturely.

"I just care about her, maybe you should have done the same."

"I did care about her." I argued standing my ground.

"Yeah for a couple months and then fame got to your head."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

"You didn't care about her, you cared more about how your hair looked in the morning, or what colour chinos you were wearing or if the interviewer was going to be 'hot'." He shouted, the tension around the room was almost unbearable

"She was my girlfriend, of course I cared about her." I shouted back.

"Then why isn't she your girlfriend anymore?" He replied a lot quieter before standing up. "I need some air." He finished and the next thing I knew I heard the front door slam. Now my best friend hates me, perfect. I retreated back to my room where I wouldn't have to hear anyone talk about me. I don't like being accused of things, fame hadn't gone to my head...had it? I'm still Harry, and I act like Harry right?

Delilah's POV

"Open wide." The doctor insisted.

"I thought you were a doctor not a dentist." I replied before opening my mouth.  

"I am, but we need to be sure." He said scanning my mouth. "Could you pass me a torch?" He asked his nurse. "Hmm.." He replied inspecting my throat.

"What?" I tried to ask with his metal instruments still inside my mouth.

"Could I get a second opinion?" He asked the nurse in which she walked over and peered inside my mouth, I wish they would tell me what's going on, I hated being left in the dark. The nurse took the instruments out of my mouth and gave the doctor a strange look.

"Hunny, do you ever have a hoarse voice?" He asked turning to look at me.

"No, why?" I questioned.