Surprise Chapter

Of Course when Then Relased me, I had to make a Stop. My mom and Sister Picked me up and I felt like forever. My sister was Older, and More Mature. She even started her own art Club and starting Acting. I was Highly Proud. My mother hasn't aged a Bit. Even though she was Battling Breast Cancer, She beat it While I was in Jail. I gotta do something For her. Before taking me home I made sure we Had to stop at an Important place.

I walked up to McKenzies Tombstone. It felt like a Weight was Lifted. I smiled as I read the Beautiful words on It. Memories replayed in my head as I starred.

"I Love you Daonte"
A tear Escaped my Eyes.
"I Love you too. You and Our Baby Girl"
I kissed her tomb stone and walked off towards the Car.

********************************
Finally Fucking Free. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Some weed & get back in the Studio. As soon as I reached home I ran straight to my bed. I couldn't wait. Even though I was locked up, Desire kept the House together. While I was Away she would come to visit me. We decided to throw the past in the past. We are so dysfunctional but we gone get it together. I walked into my room and threw my shirt on the floor. I smiled as I seen a Familar face laying down in my bed. I got into the bed and Laid my arm around her waist. This was perfect.

**************************
I couldn't wait to leave this cold ass place. Fuck out of here. I ain't never doing this shit again. If Daonte Hoes wanna Fuck around and get in trouble with they old Niggas, they on they own. Rest in Peace to Kenz. But hell no. J would come visit the first year, but stopped. Word on the Street is she moved on. I was hurt at first, but fuck it. Life goes on. I just don't like the fact that she got my kids around some nigga. After settling at home, I went to the grocery store. We ain't got shit to eat. The maids kept it clean, but shied where the food? I drove to the Grocery store and Parked my car. I threw my hood on because I didn't need the Paparazzi in my business already.
I walked in and looked around at the signs. My eyes roomed the room until they landed on a Familar face.
That's my daughter
I spoke to myself. She was so beautiful. Another ran up next to her. She looked exactly like me. I smiled to myself. Her mother must be here. I walked further in and Sure enough her short ass was struggling to reach for something. I walked up behind her and grabbed it.
"Here you go"
She turned around and her face dropped.