CHAPTER(10)

August's Pov
This was Our First time being In a Actual studio, so the feeling was Unreal. We didnt Know Dj Khaled well, but I had a Feeling we would be taken care of.
"Does this Suit yall Needs? Because Thats what Im all about. Making People feel Welcome and Comfortable."

"Yeah." Daonte Answered. Since we were Laughing.

"Good. I know yall Hungry, so Im gonna Run down and Get some food. Yall can Go ahead and Mess with some things, but please. Do not break nothing." we nodded and he walked out.
"Check this Shit out" Sammy said, Snapchatting. We Joined his Snapchat and continued looking around.
"Yall ready to Hit the Mic?"

"Yea. But I gotta Lea Early, Baby Doctors." Lucas said. Grinning at his phone

"Look at You being a Dad" Daonte added.

"Ya know. I got alot of Luh fa JJ."

"Well. We ina Studio and we just standin hea. Lets get shit crackin, ya herd meh?" I said. Lighting a blunt and and laughing. Everybody joined the laughter and got to work.

After a few hours we were Adjusted to the Studio and felt like pros. We laid down some tracks, signed some contracts, and met some people. Everything went smooth and Everything went right. But you cant just up and Leave the game. The only way out, is in a box.

8 months later-ThanksGiving
Since I was the Only One with an Actual Girlfriend, ThanksGiving was hosted at my Crib. I had a pretty big house, Since i have 3 little girls. 4, 7, 8. Maiya, Kay Kay, & Chay. My Girlfriend, Nicki, was The Mother of Kay Kay. Maiya and Chay had different mothers, Keke, & Aaliyah. As Crazy as it sounds, They were Both Invited to ThanksGiving. All my girls live with me, But I do Make sure to take care of they Moms.
I was Currently Taking a nap, when all of a sudden, I felt the Bed being Moved.
I didnt wake up because I figured it was Just Nicki. Then I felt the bed move some more and I herd some small laughs. I realized it was the Girls. But I played sleep. They came closer to my face and I jumped up and yelled. Causing them to Scream and Run out the room. I laughed and made way towards the bathroom. After a while, I herd my name being Called. Then I herd the door knob open.
"August"

"Yes"

"Why are you steady scaring those girls?"

"Why do ya keep sendin em ta wake meh up?

She rolled her eyes and i pulled her waist to mines. I laid back on the sink, with my hands still on her waist.

"I luh you"

"I love you too" she stood on her tippy toes and Kissed me, revealing her deep Dimples.

"I cant wait fa da food ta be done"

"Im almost done. Which means. Guest should be here any moment. You need to be getting ready."

"Yes mom"

She sucked her teeth at me and walked away. I made sure to smack her ass. She turned around and Flicked me off, But i just winked. I finished doing my Hygiene Stuff and made way down the stairs. Daonte and Kenz was Already here.
"Wuzzam Young Blood?" I said, Dapping Daonte.

"Wussup. I see yall got it looking nice in here. Wheres My Nieces?"

"Yeah you know. And Shid. Im trynna Find out."

We both started laughing and then Looked around. Our eyes fell on the Kitchen. Kenz was Helping Nicki cook, and the Girls were Helping. I smiled at the Sight and Daonte Took a Picture. We didnt realize we were starring until Kay Kay said something.
"Dang Daddy. Why you always Staring?"
I started laughing and went to Pick her up. I smothered her in kisses, but stopped when i herd the door bell ring. I sat Kay Kay down and Made way to the Door. When I opened it, it was Lucas and JJ. She came in Wobbling.
"Look it hea. My niece Is takin ova ya Body."
We laughed and she hugged me.
"Who you tellin? Im exhausted from walking from the car to your Door." we laughed and I pointed at the kitchen.
"Well the Girls are all in the Kitchen."

"Okay thank you." she kissed Lucas and Made way to the Girls.
Lucas and I walked over to the Couch were Daonte was. He already had the Game on and I was Happy.
We sat down and Started drinkin a little.
"Aug, Slow down on dem drinks. Ya know ya ass can barely hold liqa."
"Man. Nigga shut up. Im ya olda brotha."
"Nigga. By like 2 years. Dafuq. You can still get dat ass beat. Ya herd meh?"
"Lil nigga. Do sumin."
"Das why ya moma Pussy Stink"
"Nigga We got da same Moma. Fuck is you smokin?"
"Yeah but you came out ha Pussy. I was a C-Section."
We herd the door bell ring, but we didnt bother to go get it. Instead Kenz did. After a while, she walked back in with Desire and Sammy. It looked like they had been Arguing. Sammy walked in and Plopped down on the Couch. Desire walked off with Kenz.
"What happened with yall?" Daonte Said, grabbing some chips off the table.
"Mane. Her ass trippin. I dont know whats wrong with her ass."
"Das how des ladies be" Lucas said. Laughing and turning his attention to the game.
"Betta shut up. Fa JJ come in hea and Get on that ass"
We all started laughing, but Lucas kept a straight face.
"Ha ass aint gone do shit"
"What was that?" JJ yelled from the Kitchen.
"Nun."
"Thought so"
We all laughed and Continued watching the game. It was Getting Intense and we were In it. After a while the door bell rung again. None of us bothered to move, so Maiya Went to the door and Opened it. Which caught my attention.
"Aye. Getcha ass away from that door. You dont open that door. You come get a Adult. Dont be just openin shit." I got up from the Couch and went to the Door. It was Dj Khaled and Big T, One of our Body Guards.
"Wuzzam" I said Dapping Them.
"Auggg. Wussup my Man" Khaled said. Walking in. Big T Dapped me and walked in.
"We All in Hea Watchin The Warriors Vs Miami Game."
"Now thats what Im talking bout. Move over" we all made room and chilled. I stopped when I realized Maiya was Crying.
"Come hea Baybeh Girl" She walked over to me and I placed her in my Lap.
"Im sorry fa yellin"
"Its okay Daddy."
"Gimme a Kiss"
She pecked my lips and I started tickling her. Causing her to laugh Uncontrollably. I smiled and Turned my Attention back to the Tv.
"I got Money on The Heat" Daonte Said, Slidding 100 on the Coffee Table.
"I say, Golden State." Sammy Said. Sippin On his Dirty and adding another 100 dollar bill.
"Warriors" I said. Doing the Same.
"Heat" Big T, added. Slapping 200.
"My Instincts are going with The Heat" Khaled Said.
"I say, the Warriors. Here I have a Dollar" Maiya Added. We smiled at her.
"Das okay Baybeh. Hea. Anotha Hunnit for Maiya." I went put the money on the table, but she grabbed my hand.
"No daddy. I want to put it on the Table."
We all laughed and i handed her the money. She took it and Placed it on the Table. After a While The Door Bell rung. I wanted JJ make way towards the door. She opened it and It was My two Other Baby Momas, Aaliyah and KeKe. They greeted us and Walked to the Kitchen with the rest of the girls. After a while we herd our names being called so we All Sat Around the Table. The Kids had Already Aten, so they was upstairs watching Tv and playing. So far, thanks giving was off to a good start.