CHAPTER(14)

August's Pov
"Mane how this nigga gone be late to his own baby shower?" I said Laughing and Lighting my blunt.
"Right. His ass probably getting some"
"I swear. Pregnant pussy, is the best pussy"
"Whats the difference?" Sammy said. Taking a Sip of the dirty he had in his hand.
"Well lemme tell ya. Pregnant pussy? Mane. Pregnant pussy? That shit is Off da Chain. The bigga the belly? The more da jelly. They pussy gets nice and Fat. Very very Juicy"
"Is that why you had 3 kids?" Lucas Said. Walking up with JJ on his arm.
"Bout time lil nigga" I said. Dapping him and hugging JJ. She hugged the rest of the boys and made way inside.
"What took you so long?" Daonte Added.
"What do you think? Pregnant pussy is da Best pussy" Lucas said. Licking his lips.
"Dats what i was tellin them"
"Damn. I see how yall brothas" Daonte said Laughing.
"Mane. Whatever. Yall trynna go inside. Its cold den a Mothafucka" I said. Trying to Heat my hands up.
"Fasho"
We all started to make way inside. It was nicely decorated. But there was too much Pink in hea. Takes me back to when my girls where made. We walked in and greeted everyone. Some of our family where here and some of our friends. Khaled even came out to show love.
"I didnt know what to grab. So i grabbed it all" Khaled said. Pointing the gift table filled with presents.
"Damn. You already finna spoil ha."Lucas said. Smiling and Kissing JJ.
"Anything fa my Niece"
We shared a Couple more jokes and danced a little bit. We made sure to take lots of pictures even though TMZ was posted up.
The moment i sat down, the girls came running to me.
"Daddy come dance with us" they said. Pulling me up and racing me to the dance floor. As I did so, Nicki Pulled our her phone to record. She looked like she was in tears.
"Baybeh, you so emotional"
"Shut up slinky, and dance" she said Laughing. I cut my eyes towards her way and Started to dance with my girls. Some John Legend came. I sang along to the lyrics as I realized it was "So High". I guess I use to Play this Around the House alot, because the girls knew the lyrics. The girls looked adorable in their dresses. I looked around the room and everyone was enjoying themselfs. I looked over and realized that Kenz was standing with some dude. I didnt recognize him but it seemed she knew him. It looked like they were arguing. He mustve said something deep because the next thing we knew, her hand found his face and slapped it. Instead of him holding her down, he punched her in the face. I shook my head and looked away.
"Babe go help her" Nicki said, hitting my shoulder.
"Nick go sitcho ass down. This dont concern us"
I went back to eating off my plate until Daonte Jumped up and pulled his gun out. Lucas and Sammy quickly did the same. Causing me to get up because wasnt no little nigga finna get in my brother face. I quickly walked over to them and cocked my gun. The whole party grew silent. The Girls quickly helped Kenz up and helped her to the bathroom.
"Yall take the kids outside." the girls did as told and walked them out.
"Yall a bunch of pussys"
"No nigga the only pussy in here is yo ass for hitting her. Hold up. Dont i know you?"
"You dont remember me? I beat the hell out of her the first time. & it wont be my last time. She will be back. Especially for her next hit"
"Hit?"
"You couldnt tell? Shes a fucking fean."
"Nigga hold my gun" Daonte threw us his gun and got to sendin blows to his face. The next thing i knew there was gun shots being shot threw the place. We quickly ducked and started shooting back. After a while they started making way towards the exit and by the time we could make it to them, they had already drove off. We kept shooting at the car but it was too late. We walked back inside the building and found Daonte on the floor with blood leaking out his side. He was hardly breathing.
"Yo go get the fucking car!" i yelled.
Sammy wasted no time running to the car. I ripped a piece of my shirt and applied pressure to Daonte.
"Come on. Stay awake"
He couldnt talk he only shook his head. We herd a beep and Lucas quickly helped me pick up Daonte and Walk him outside. We got in the car and Sammy Drove fast as fuck to the ER. Once we arrived we quickly help carry him inside. They saw us covered and blood and quickly rushed to us to help him. They laid him on a hospital bed and rushed him to the back. The nurse's wouldnt let us go any further than the waiting room so we had no choice but to wait. I pulled my phone out and quickly call Nick. I told her what happened and explained to her that i was sorry. She wasnt listening though. She was yelling and losing her mind on the phone. I zoned her out and looked at Lucas. He was on his Phone with a sad look.
"J Listen, i didnt mean to hurt you. Baby. Listen. Ill make it up to you. We got a tour in Atlantic City in a Month, we can go as a Family Vacation. You still love me or what?"
I laughed at him trying to Apologize. Even though he sucks a Apologies. I looked over at Sammy and It seemed that he was Talking to Kenz and telling her to come up to the Hospital. I zoned back into Nicki Once i herd her voice get louder.
"Hello. Nigga I know you hear me"
"I hear you Nick"
"I dont think you do"
"Look just Come up here"
"I got the girls. I dont want them up there"
"Take them to Aaliyahs House."
She was silent for a moment, but finally replied with 'okay'