CHAPTER(6)

Lucas's Pov

"You shut Da fuck up, Mane"

"Nigga you dont tell me what to do!" Justice said, throwing her finger in my face.

"Shawty ya betta Getcha Finga out my Face"

"Or what?"

I pushed passed her and made way into the restaurant. Since it was early in the Morning, we all Made way into IHop.

"Can yall stop Arguing Like a married couple"

"Tuh. Dont nobody want his Big headed ass."

"Guh. on't nobody want ya Lose ass pussy anyways"

She started to get up, but was pulled down by Desire.

"Thats not what you said last night when you was eating this Pussy"

"I ate ya pussy? Damn. Guess i was still mesmerized about how you had my Balls deep down ya Throat."

She flicked me off. I winked.

As we were about to argue somemore, a waitress came. She was looking bad as fuck. Witha Fat ass and some big ass titties. I guess she saw how hard I was starring because she snapped her fingers. Snapping me out my thoughts.
"What drinks can I serve you guys with?"

"Mountain Dew"

"Root Beer"

"Coke"

"Mountain Dew"

"Diet Coke"

She took our orders and walked off.

"Eww. Why da fuck you gettin Diet fo?"

"Im on a Diet"

"Why? Baybeh them curves the best part"

She started to blush, but remembered she was Mad at me.

"Leave me alone Lucas."

"Shawty Come hea"

She stood up, walked around the table, and slowly climbed into my lap. I started whispering shit to her, and I could tell she was instantly wet. So under the table, i massaged her clit through he shorts, while making out with her. Everybody else was engaged in Conversations, to notice. We herd some one making noises so we looked up. The waitress was Putting our drinks on the table. She asked us what we wanted to order, but we didnt even look at the menus yet. So she gave us more time.
I looked over at Daonte and Noticed he was smiling at his phone. Then his Smile changed.

"Wussup?"

"Kenz"

"What about her?"

Before he could anwser, the restaurant door opened. We looked up and Kenz was running straight towards us. She had a gash on the side of her face and tears where streaming down. She quickly ran into Daontes arms and he didnt look away from her. After a while, his eyes met mines and Sammys. I knew that Look and it was Never good. We payed the bill and rushed to Sammys House, since it was close.

We all sat around her and waited for her to speak.
"Well?"

"Its. Him. Slick."

"What about him?"

"Well. When I left here, he was at my home. Waiting for me. He wanted me to tell him where i was and I said out with some girls. He noticed the hickeys on my neck and instantly grew angry. Which led to why my face is bleeding.
Daonte was Heated. He was over protective over any female he truly cared about.

Hood dayz
I was finally released from the hospital and greeted by Sammy and Daonte. Daonte had a bothered look on his face, but I just shook it off.
"So wat weh got goin t'night?"

"Yall can come though to my crib" Sammy spoke, as we started walking along the sidewalk.

"Can weh bring sum Guh's?"

"Ill ask"

"You dont want stop and Tell ya moms you out the hospital?" Daonte said. I shot him a "are you serious?" look. He said no more.

"Whea's my baby guh Riley?"

"Our Grandmas"

"Do she lea hea?"

"Nah. Ohio"

After hearing that, I said no more. I knew it was Hard fo Daonte, having to let his sister go. What could he do? What could we do? We had no money, no guns, no nothing. Hell, we barely had houses. Since we were walking past my house, i decided to shower and change.

"Imma hit yall up lata"

I dapped them and went inside. The back door stayed unlocked. Which was probably a dumb move. I walked in and herd laughing and talking. I entered the living room and my mom was on the couch. Getting fucked by some nigga with Gold slugs, chains, and a long crunchy beard. This nigga looked fucked. I continued walking and went straight to the bathroom. I had some thinking to do. I ran the hot water and stood in the mirror. I had long curly hair, but I was thinking about Cutting it. I wondered how things would have been if we were famous or something. Sold drugs or something. Im tired of struggling. My moms has all this money to blow on these niggas, but nothing for her sons? Yeah sons. I got a older brother name August. He lives in new orleans our grandma, but hes in Jail. Possession of drugs. I havent seen that nigga since i was 12. He was my brother on my dad side and he was 4 years older. We were close as kids, but moved with our dad. My mom didnt use to be like this. Drugged up and Crazy. We use to be a normal family, until my dad died. She fell into a deep depression and got into drugs. She became abusive and August couldnt take it. Thats why he moved. Augusts Real mom died at birth. I was young and a momas boy. I couldnt leave her. But now i wished i did. Maybe then i wouldnt have been stabbed by her. I thought back to what my moma had said. "You killed him. You killed your father"
How could i have killed my father? If he was already dead? Are me and August even brothers?
I rubbed the water on my face and continued to think.
Hopefully one day, these questions would be answered. Did i tell you Sammy and I can rap? Yup. One day We hope to record some records. When we were younger we made a Group. "Hood Boyz" we were silly. August would sing, Sammy and I would rap, and Daonte was One of them Producer and Director like niggas. He would tell us how to rap. All that. He made beats for us and everything. Lol. I wonder if They all remember.