CHAPTER(3)

Lucus's Pov (PresentDay)
As we got into Our Cars, we raced fast to get to Kings Building. He Did everything here. Sold drugs, Made the drugs, Killed people, shied sometimes he slept here. It was Huge and about 5 stories high. It looked like a Office building on the outside and inside. But there was A door that led to a basement, where everything went down.
We pulled up to the nice building and walked up together. When it came to business, we didnt do much talking, joking around, or asking questions. We walked up to the door and where there was a big ass camera and a speaker. Since they knew who we were, the doors automatically opened for us. We walked in, dapping some people and walking straight to the basement doors. There was more guards but they moved out the way and Had let us enter. Once we got down the stairs, we sat at this huge table and stared at King. He sat in This huge Red Velvet King Chair. He turned around to face us.
"I think you know why I called yall"
We nodded.
"I need you 3 to do this big drop. Go to This House on 17th and Park's. In, is a Dude name slick. He's Ordered some Major Bricks. I gotta fly out to The Golden State Tonight, so I cant go. Drop these Bags off and Retrieve my money."
He clapped his hands and Aaron (His body Guard) dropped 5 Big duffle bags infront of us.
"Take care"
We all grabbed the Bags, then Made way out. Since we were together, we Got into one Of The trucks that where already here. We Threw the bricks in the back and drove off. Sammy Lit a Blunt and Daonte was On the phone with his Mom, asking if he missed Dinner. I just chilled, fixing my Shades and Grabbing the Blunt from Sammy. This was our way of Calming our nerves before anything went down. Sometimes shit gets crazy.
Once we arrived to the House, there was Big Gates. I pulled up to a speaker.
"Who you here for?"

"Slick"

"Who you?"

"Dont fuckin worry bout it. If da nigga want his Bricks, en open up des Mufuckin Gates"
It may seem like i got Anger Issues, but these motherfuckers on my Time.
The gates opened and we made way to these stairs. We walked to the door and some built nigga answered.
"Yall here from King?"
We nodded.

"Where the bricks?"

"Whe da money?" i shot back.

He looked at us then gestured us in. We walked in and Pretended not to Be amazed by The house. It was Huge and Diamonds Everywhere.

"Yall thirsty?"

"Nigga do we look thirsty? Quit fuckin stallin and Bring da money" At this Point, I was irritated.

He rolled his eyes and Yelled "McKenzie"
In walked a girl that looked familiar.

"What-" she stopped talking when her Eyes Met Daonte's.

"McKenzie Huh?" He said, smirking at her.

"Yeah. Kenz is my Nickname"

They smiled at each Other until slick Interrupted Them.

"This aint no fucking love session. We dealin drugs. Go get the drugs"

I looked at him and at this point I was Pissed. I pulled out my gun and Cocked it. Pointing it towards his head. "Raise yo mufuckin voice at them again"

in walked 3 other guys. With guns and Cases. We eye balled eachother.

They sat the cases next us and asked about the drugs. I motioned for the boys to Make way towards the car to get The drugs, while i stayed with the money. They did as told and went. My gun was still cocked and it was still pointed at him. Once they came back, I had them Look in the cases to make sure the money was in the cases. It was there, so I gave the heads up and We started backing out with the Cases. They walked out, leading the way. I didnt turn my back because I trusted no one. The only People I actually trusted was Daonte, Sammy, & King.

Hood days
We started to walk up to The Party, and it was Packed. People, Cars, Everything Just everywhere. I dapped a couple on the way in and we went straight to the drinks. Once we made a drink, we took in the Scenery.
"Damn. Tameka Looking fine Tonight" Daonte said. Starring her down as she walked up to us. She walked up and hugged us.
"Wussup?"

"Shit. Just Chillin" Sammy spoke.

"Well if yall need anything, imma be over here."

"Shied i need something" Daonte spoke again. He grabbed her arm, pulling her close and whispering something to her. She nodded then grabbed his arm pulling him towards some rooms. We shook our heads and laughed.

"Well there goes that nigga" Said Sammy said. Still laughing.

"Yea. Hope he uses Protection dis Time. Rmember las Time he Got burned" we shook our heads and continued drinking. I looked up and 2 Girls where walking towards me. I realized who they where and grew a Smirk. It was Desire & Justice. Two Fine ass Sisters. They walked up and hugged me. Me, Daonte, & sammy have known them for a long time. Justice was Somebody I fucked on the Regular. She was Real coo, Chill, and Laid back. Wasnt clingy and Didnt care for relationships, like me. They hugged Sammy, then started a conversation.
"What yall got going on tonight?"

"Why you trynna lea wit me?" I asked Justice.

She rolled her eyes and I smirked.

"Just Say Da words Baybeh"

I could tell those words turned her on because she Grabbed my hand and we walked out the party. Since she had a car, we hopped in, driving to my place. Since I left without saying bye, I texted the boys. Guess they was getting some too. Once we got to my crib, we walked inside. Since nobody was home, I had no trouble Picking her up and taking her to the room. I laid her on the bed and she started running her hands threw my hair. I started kissing her from her neck and down. Then I started tugging at  her shirt. She threw it on the ground and I wasted no time unclipping her bra. I started leaving Hickeys all over Breast. Her hands made way to my shirt and she yanked it off. She reached for my belt buckle but stopped when I started taking her shorts off.
"Wus wrong Ma?"

"Do you have a condom?"

"Yea"

I reached for my dresser drawer and The only thing in there was Wrappers. Fuck

"We can do et raw"

"Hell no"

I sucked my Teeth.

"Guh, I know how ta pull out"

"No"

"Justice"

"Lucas"

I rolled my eyes and climbed off her. Then I realized there was some in The Bathroom.

"Hol up"

I got up and threw my pants back on. Then I raced to the bathroom. As I was searching I herd the front door open and yelling enter my house. I continued to look but stopped when I herd something breaking. I ran out of the Bathroom and My mom was being slammed onto a Glass table. I ran over to the man and started grabbed him off of her. I then started punching him in the face and didnt stop. I felt her hands try to stop me but I pushed her and Continued.
"NOOO" I herd Justice yell. I stopped but was Met with a Knife to my Back. Justice came up and Pushed my mom and Grabbed the Knife out of my back. I groaned in pain. I laid over the couch because I could hardly grasp what was happening.
Justice sat next to me and pulled me on her lap. My vision started to get blury but I could see my mothers figure next to The man I was Beating up. She kept yelling "you killed him" I tried blocking her out, by listening to Justice whisper to me "its okay. I called the Paramedics"
As I started to Pass Out I realized what she said "you killed him, you killed your father"