CHAPTER(7)

(Sammy in The Media)

Sammy's Pov
"Drink Some More" I spoke. Handing Daonte Some Dirty.
I knew he wanted to kill Slick for Hurting Kenz, But this nigga wasnt thinking straight. We cant Go at Him with Heat right now. We gotta Do this Shit Slow and Dirty. We were Drug Lords, The Police would be On our asses in a Quick second. He needs to use his Head. The only way he will is if we got him Fucked up. While I was Trying to Maintain a Fucked up Daonte, Lucas was Looking for a Location on Slick. Kenz was In the Shower. I sent Justice and Desire Home.

"FUCK" Lucas Yelled, speed walking into the room.

"What happened?"

"He's gone. Slicks gone"

"What the fuck you mean he gone?"

"Mane, dat nigga switched States"

Daonte had a look of confusion on his face. He didnt know how to feel, nor think. I was speechless myself. Before I could reply, Kenz walked into the room.
"Can borrow Some Clothes?"

"Yeah, Hold up" I passed The cup of Dirty Sprite to Daonte and Walked to my bedroom. I was Hoping A Girl had left some Clothes over, But nothing. So instead I grabbed on of My white T-Shirts, Some Polo Boxers, and a Pair of Sweats. I walked Back into the Living room and Passed them to Her. She said "Thank you" and Then made way into the Bathroom.
"Ya Know we gotta get back to dis money?"

"King Called?"

"Yea"

"How soon do he want us?"

"Now"

I knew we Had been away from the Game for a Quick second, but we had to get back to the trap. There was no Breaks, especially not for a No Bitch. Daonte was Fucked up so we would have to make up and Excuse as to why he cant come. I felt a little Skeptical about Leaving Kenz Here in my House, unattendant. But we had to go and I had to Trust her. I got up and made way to My room. I got dressed and Lucas was on the phone with King. Somebody Robbed his House, so He needed us To Gun them down. Dumb ass nigga. Who just leaves they money, where they lay they head? My money is in a Safe Place. Away from here. Once I finished I went back into the Living room. Lucas was Ending a Phone call and Kenz was Sitting with Daonte. Laughing at him and Trying to Talk to him.
"Aye we taking off"

"Oh do you guys want me to leave?"

"And go whea? You can stay hea with him. Dont Touch shit. Dont Look around. Nun a that"

She nodded and I laughed at Lucas's Bluntness. We said our goodbyes, then made way to our destination.

***********************
"Yall sure this the spot?" I said, looking through my Black Ski Mask. We were Currently in A Truck with 2 Other Dudes that went by Tank and Bandana. When we Do big Drops, Theyre usually who come with us. We werent the closest, but they was coo.

"Yea this it"

Bandana Tied A Bandana Around his mouth, while Lucas Put on his Ski mask, and Tank Fixed his Clown Mask. We Started loading up guns and Cocking them. Once Lucas Gave the heads up, we made way out the Car. There was A window open, so we decided to climb through That. Once we were in, we looked around. We noticed that the house was veryy silent, but It was Night time, so he may have been sleep. We walked, slowly through the house until we made it to a bed room.
There was a Man Laying Down with 2 chicks by his sides. They were all sleep so were Hurridly did our job. I aimed my gun at him and Fired straight to his head. The women woke up and Screamed, But my boys Handled him. As we were walking out Bandana was Making The Call for 'Clean up'. Lucas and I stopped once we Noticed a Picture on the night stand. It was the man we Had killed, and Next to him were his two daughters...Justice & Desire.

Hood days
I know I said I wouldnt touch drugs anymore, but I had to. My Uncle King Just got out of Jail and i needed the money. Nothing big, just selling Weed. My Cousin Corey owns a Liquor store a couple blocks down and He gave us the heads up to cell outside of it. If the police were acting Suspicious, then we were aloud to Go inside and Pretend to Work here. If we were being harassed by the police, then we were aloud to say We were on break. Everything should go according to plan. I just hope Im making the right choice.
It was a hot sunny day and we were currently 'working'. It wasnt just Daonte, Lucas, & I. It was also Eric, Chris, & Taz with us. We watched as People came by and shook our hands, exchanging their money for our weed. The money was coming fast and easy. While we waited, Eric and I deciced to do a little rapping, while Taz recorded. I wasnt a fan of Social media, but ill still let him post the video.
"Betta Give me that gas, cause I aint coming here for nothing. Bitch you know we is fuckin" I rapped while Dancing and nodding my head With Eric.
Eric joined in with"Bitch you know we is fucking. Oh yeah we tough and i dont really give a fuck, ill tear this house up. Oh you not gone let me fuck? While ya mom fucking sleep? Let me make all this noise, i bet she'll let a nigga beat"
Then I said"She gone let a nigga beat, cause i herd she was freak. Because i seen her on twitter, the beat go off but im a hitta".
They stopped recording and we all started laughing.
"Okay now lets get back to this money"
We nodded and then Shook hands with our next 'Customers'.