CHAPTER(15)

Sammys pov

After a while of waiting in the Waiting room for results, Daonte turned out Okay

After a while of waiting in the Waiting room for results, Daonte turned out Okay. He lost some blood and cant walk for a While, but Hes Alive and Hes fine. We had to get our thoughts together. August Decided to send his Daughters Out of town with some of his Family in New Orleans. We knew things were about to go down and we couldn't have them around in danger. Everything was so all over the place and on top of that, we got a Tour coming up, Lucas has a Baby due anytime now, Daonte was Shot, and The Baby shower was Ruined. But Even though things are all over, we still find time to be Together as a family. I look down at my lap as i starred at how Cute Desire was. Since i was sitting down, she was Laying on me for support. I ran my fingers through her hair as i started to think, maybe it is time to settle down. I kissed her cheek and Then Settled back in my chair. Everyone else was doing their own thing. Lucas and JJ went to go Get Breakfast for us, August and Nicki where Playing Cards side by side on a Coffee table and Kenz is sitting down on her phone. The hospital was Shut down since fans and paparazzi where posted outside. The shooting was all over the news and the police had to guard the doors. Millions of flowers, cards, balloons and gifts where sent to Daonte and the Hashtag #GetWellDaonte was trending world wide. Khaled wasnt mad about all of this because it was getting us more publicity and would help us out for our tour. I started to rest my head back but quickly woke up when i herd the double doors burst open. I quickly looked up at Lucas and JJ. She was sweating and breathing heavy as she held on to Lucas for support. I quickly lifted and so did Desire. We all helped JJ to some nurse's since she was Obviously in Labor.
"Just Breathe" Desire Said, grabbing her sisters had. I could tell Desire was in Pain by the Faces she was Making. I laughed a little to myself. She realized I was Laughing and rolled her eyes. Finally we reached some nurses with a hospital bed and they quickly took assistance. They helped JJ onto the bed and raced her behind these big double doors, with Lucas and Desire following. The rest of us went back to the Waiting and chilled. As soon as I decided to start relaxing again, In walked Desire & JJ's parents. They were being pushed back by guards.
"Hey imma need you to get yo old hands off my wife" Cedric aka Desires Step Dad yelled to the Guards.
"Aye let them Go" I said. Walking up and greeting them.
"Thank you Sunny"
"It's no problem" i shrugged
"And what is Going on? Yall got the hospital Shut down like its a Zombie Apocalypse out there. Dont yall know there is Sick people out there?" Teresa Snapped.
"It's just for a Few hours"
"Why?"
"Teresa! Leave that boy alone!" Cedric Said. Pulling her away. "You just too damn Nosey.
I laughed and shook my head. They moms was a Trip.

Hood days
"Damn its Hot out hea B" Lucas said whipping Sweat from is Forehead.
The Block was Busy today but the Sun was Hella Hot too. Shit was getting better for us. School, the girls, and most importantly The Money. It wasnt alot, but i could help my moms. She hates my job, but it feels good putting money in her mail box.
Daonte and I Agreed and Continued "shaking hands" with people that walked by. Everything went smooth until a Black girl drove by real slow. We didnt pay any mind to it until it circled around the block, this time slower.
"Yo something dont feel right" Daonte said, speaking up.
As soon as he said something about 6 guys had already hopped out of their cars.
"So yall the Little niggas that Sell for King?"
"Yeah nigga wussup?"Lucas said, stepping to them.
The guy he stepped to Looked to the side and smirked. Then pulled out his gun and Cocked it. Daonte and I went to run out but the others already had their guns out and cocked. I did nothing but pray to God. How could i be in such a fucked up situation?
"Run me all yo Shit, All of you niggas"
Before we could get a word out, one of them sent a blow to my jaw, causing me to lose balance. As soon as Daonte saw me go down, he was Shot.
"Nigga What you doing?" one of the guys Yelled to the other.
"What? Nigga my finger slipped" the dude spoke, nonchalantly.
"We was suppose to scare them, not shoot them"
While the two dudes where arguing, we herd police sirens from afar. Knowing what we had on us, we grabbed it and Stashed it in some bushes. Then we went back to Daontes Side. Awhile later, an Ambulance was called and Daonte Was rushed in. He was alive but he was unconscious from the bullet hitting his Chest. He mostly fell out because of how shocked he was. None of us has ever been shot and it was a Scary feeling and sight to see. We knew King would want to handle this and we knew the police would be involved and wonder why we were even out there to begin with. Lucky for us, King had Police friends that could clear this right up.