CHAPTER(13)

Lucas's Pov
"Look at My baybeh girls" I Said, Walking Into Desire & I bed room. We had finally decided to move in with Eachother and the house was Neatly done. To be honest, it was kinda big for just Us and the baby, but whatever she Wants, i make sure she gets. I walked over to Justice Holding up a Camera I had bought. I thought it would be a Good Idea to Record moments like this. Especially because I thought it would be a great wedding Gift For Justice.
"Bae Moooove" She said trying to Push the Camera out of her face. She isnt camera Shy, she just didnt want to be on Camera because all her makeup was "un-blended" on her face.
"Why you gotta wear allat Makeup?"
"Because I wanna Look Cute."
"You already Cute"
"Stooop" She said, now hiding her face from blushing so hard.
"Damn girl I still make you blush?"
She nodded and continued doing her makeup. I smiled and Grabbed her chin, pulling her close to me.
"I luh- I mean I Love you" I said, trying to Pronounce it right.
"Baby You dont have to Say it like that. I love your Accent. You dont have to lose it. & I love you too."
I smiled and she pecked my lips. "Okay now go finish getting ready"
I kissed her once more and Walked into the Closet to find my Outfit. The theme of the Baby Shower is "ThrowBack". You can Throw it back to whatever you want. Since TLC wore Big and Baggy Clothes, Desire, JJ, & Nicki decided to go As them. Kenz is Going as Selena Perez, Daonte and I are going a Kid N Play, Sammy is Going as Easy E, August is Going as T-Bird and his Daughters are going as The Girls from Grease. So basically, we plan to fuck some shit up. I quickly got dressed Then made way out the closet. Justice was Finishing up her curls and Putting her Jewelry on. I grabbed her shoes off the bed and got on one knee to put them on her. She smiled at the sight. Then grabbed her phone.
"Wait. Babe dont move. This is so cute."
I laughed, then continued to lace her shoes up. I saw her camera Flash and i knew the picture was done.
"Oh you like when im down here huh?"
"Only for a Couple reasons"
"Oh really? Like what?
I said unbuckling her pants.
"Baabe. We dont have time"
"Then tell me to stop"
I pulled her pants down and started kissing her thighs
"Baaabe."
"Tell me to stop, and I will"
I grabbed her panties with my Teeth and started to pull on them. I then wasted no time pulling them down. One of the good things about her being pregnant, is how quick she gets horny. I adjusted my head between her legs and pulled her more towards me. I threw her legs over my shoulders and got to work. I started off nibbling and then My tongue went into action. I sucked and Nibbled on her Clit. I felt her fingers playing in my curls. After a few minutes, she came, squirting all in my mouth. I licked it up and rose off my knees.
"Aight. Finish getting ready. We gone be late"
"They can Wait" she said, getting up and throwing me on the bed.
"Just let me ride it, Daddy"

Hood days
We walked up to Gimme Neck Chrissys House and Noticed how many cars where out. She had a decent house, so her parties were always Lit. It was Already 10 so It was Pretty dark out. Since it was a Party, their was no need to knock on the door. I grabbed my tick tacs out of my pocket and Passed the boys one. We made sure our breathe was on check before entering. Since it was a Party, we made sure to bring some dro to sell. Even though we were making about a hundred bucks or two a week, we felt like we could be making more. But We didnt want to rush things, just yet.

**************************
A couple hours into the Party and we were Lit. We met a Couple Dudes Name Lionell & Daroney. We hung out with them for the party.

"Bro where is Daonte?" I ask. Taking a sip of the henny and eyeing some chick.

"He went with Chrissy" Lionell answered. While lighting his blunt.

"Gimme neck Chrissy?" I asked.

"Yeah" Daroney replied.

"Wait why yall call her Gimme neck chrissy?"

"You dont even wanna know"
They nodded their heads and we all started laughing.
I looked up and the same chick was still starring at me.
"Aye nigga"
"What?"
"Who is that?" I said, Pointing to the Girl that was starring.
"Her?" he said Pointing.
I hurried up and Slapped his hand down.
"Yeah nigga. Dont be pointin."
"Damn nigga. Man thats Kehlani"
"What type ah name is that?"
"Shied nigga. I dont know."
"Well im finna go holla"
"Nigga you aint got no game"
"I may not have Game, But I do Got the Juice"
"Ole corny ass nigga" i flicked him off and Walked over to Kehlani.
"Wussup?"
"Hold on" She said, grabbing my wrist and walking us away from her friends.
"Okay Hi"
"Im-"
"Lucas"
"Yeah. How-"
"Did I know?"
Damn can i speak?
I nodded.
"You sell for King."
"Yeah." I was a bit Annoyed at the fact that, thats how people knew of us. I guess She noticed how annoyed i was because her whole demeanor changed.
"Look im sorry. Did i say something?"
"Nah. You good Shawty."
"You mind giving me a ride home?"
"Well. Um. See. I rode with My friend. & he left." I lied.
"Its Cool. Ill have my sister pick me up. Maybe you can come over?"
"And do what"
"Depends what you can handle"
"Depends if you can take it" i said, moving closer to her. At this moment, i knew i had her.

20 mins later
"Waaait. Slooow dowwn. Right therrre" Kehlani Moaned as i jammed inside her pussy from the back. I had a fist full of her hair and i wasted no time moving in and out. She arched her back and threw her ass back at the same time. Sweat started to appear on her back and my forehead. Her pussy was so good that i ended up coming fast. Aint got no shame about it.