CHAPTER(24)

Daonte's Pov
I cant believe he was Pulling some shit like this. I stood and Watched as he practically Dragged J to the Car and drove off. I knew Lucas was Bluffing when he pulled that gun out. He was Just Reacting off Anger. I need him though. He will come around, hopefully.
"Im sorry" Desire Said while walking off.
I nodded my head because she was the cause of all of this. I cant believe the hoe Had a Baby and Aborted. This all went down when I was high at the house, Plus Bandana and them shot Him. We just knew about it. But now was not the time to figure all that confusing shit out. Kenz was somewhere, barely alive and I was Close to having a Panic attack.
"Anybody else wanna leave?" I spoke through a Shaky Voice.
August, Asap, and Sammy Walked up to me hugging me.
Once we finished, i made way to Helicopter, i needed to clear my mind and Let them clear theirs.

Flash Backs
"Daonte, Where have you been my whole life?" Kenz asked, with her head resting on my chest
"Chasing Dope" I half Joked.
She punched me in My chest
"Damn, what?"
"Youre always ruining something Good"
We both laughed, but mines faded away.
"Even though we are famous, I cant just up and Leave the game. It doesnt work like that."
"What do you mean it doesnt work like that? What happens when you end up in Jail?"
"I have enough saved up for you"
"Thats not what i meant. What happens to us?"
"I would be Selfish if J asked you to wait"
She nodded her head and covered her face when she felt a tear fall
"Look at me" I spoke, Holding up her chin. "No matter what happens, You will be taken care of"
"See, I want you to Quit"
"I can't"
"Why? Daonte."
"I can get in more trouble trying to quit"
"You don't care"
She stood up from the bed and walked out to the bathroom. I sighed and followed her.
"Leave me Alone"
"Stop."
She rolled her eyes and started undressing and turned the water on.
I did the same.
Once the temperature was right, she got in, I followed
I stood behind her and started kissing her neck.
"You still mad?"
She didn't reply.
So i turned her around and started stroking myself. She bit down on her lip as she watched. Taking it into her own hand
I bent down and started sucking on her neck, but that wasn't enough. So I pushes her back against the wall and picked her up, causing her legs to automatically wrap around
Adjusting myself, I slid in, Doing Long deep strokes
"Faster baby" She purred in My ear
After a few more strokes, i felt myself about to cum. So i tried to pull out. But she wrapped her legs around me, locking me in place, making me wanna go harder. So I did.
"I Love you" She Yelled
I felt myself shoot up Inside of her and it was The Best feeling. We fucked all Night, Unprotected. I know it was foul to not say 'I love you' Back, but I didnt feel that way, Yet.

Hood days
"Lets do a Pop up at Josh's Party" I spoke in the back, Feeling on the Leather Seats. This was the best ive felt in a while, My mom really did go to rehab, and I couldn't be more proud. Its just my grandma was money hungry, to go to Bingo, But I kept hooking her up, as Long as she keeps Riley together. I snapped out of my Thoughts once I realized where we were.
"Why we here? I spoke, Talking about the mall.
"Find some bitches."
" What happened to the party idea?"
"We gone have a little party of our Own" Sammy Spoke, Rubbing his hands together.
Lucas Laughed and Grabbed the key out the ignition. Getting out the car.
We walked, side by side, until we entered. The mall was completely packed, considering it was a School night.
As soon as we entered, we where greeted by everyone.
We stopped once we Noticed 5 Girls starring at us Across the Food Court. Lucas nodded his head, for them to walk over to us. They took Their Time, But did. We took a seat at one of the tables and so did they.
"Wussup?" Lucas asked, as they walked over.
"Hey" they Spoke Unison
"What's your name?" Sammy Spoke eyeing one.
"Kacey, Thats my friend Tyla" She spoke pointing to one of her friends. "Thats Andrea, Thats Kaiden, and Thats Robin" She spoke still starring.
"Im Daonte, thats Sammy, and Thats Lucas"
"Nice to meet you boys" Andrea Spoke up
"The Pleasuas all mine" Lucas Spoke, Winking at her.
"What yall got up for later?"
"Nothing so far, we where just Chillin" Tyla spoke, sitting next to me
"Yall trynna Chill?"
They looked at eachother and thought about it.
"Why not" Kaiden Spoke, with a Smile.
"I got the perfect game."

Later on that night
"I dont think we should be doing this, Isnt this like against the Law?"
Lucas shook his Head and Sammy laughed.
"Its not against the law to get ya Dick sucked" Sammy Said, Matching my tone.
I sat back and watched as the girls Put lip stick on their lips.
The name of this game is 'Taste the Rainbow'. All the girls had to put on Different color lipsticks.
The object of this game was to get as many colors on your dick as possible. With the girls permission, we recorded. I couldnt believe they actually let us talk them into doing something like this.
"At your mark, get Set, Gooo"
The girls got on their knees and unbuckled our pants, to start. What kind of game is this?
I thought to myself. I was hella confused. They are literally just sucking our dick. Should i tip them?
Once the Game was over, Lucas Won of course, I went to tip them
"This was Fun" I said Tiping them
"Excuse me? Do we look like prostitutes?"
"No I just"
"Come on Girls" The girl spoke, leaving with her friends.
"What i do?"
"Did you just try to tip them?"
"Yeah But- do you know how bad that is?"
"They just sucked our dick on Camera, and Im the bad Guy? Man Im taking a Nap"
They laughed as I walked out.