CHAPTER(20)

Daonte's pov
BOOMBOOM
I Jumped when I herd the Gun shots. I quickly shield Kenz throwing her to the ground. I quickly reached in my waist band and Instantly started shooting back. As i was Shooting I was making all the women get under the table. They did as told and I Joined the Boys in the Shoot out. Across the club where about 10 men Shooting at us. We got about for down. I glanced over and One had snuck past us and Snatched Kenz from under the Table but her Throat. I went to aim my gun but someone quickly threw me to the ground. I looked up and Noticed Asap. He Held Me down as he shot the dude that Tried to shoot me. I was Grateful for that. Desire and Justice tried to Help Kenz but The Man threw Desire and Hit J in the Face with the the Gun. I struggled to get from under Asap But when I looked up, Kenz and the man that Grabbed her was Gone.
So where the Gun Shots.
While the shooting was happening, the club aired out. Silence filled the air as everyone stood shocked.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yelled.
Asap quickly got up and I ran towards the Table, so did everyone else.
"DAMMIT" i yelled. We knew exactly who did this
Lucas's face turned red as he realized Justice was On the ground Holding her face Crying.
He quickly Scooped her up bridal style and sat her down.
"Baybeh Let me see it" He spoke, trying to sound calm
She was Crying so bad but after a while, she moved her hands. There was a Big Gash on the side of her face.
I cringed at the sight.
"They took her" i spoke, feeling broken.
"Its okay, we are gonna get her back. But we gotta get family out of here. This is going to far."
"Already on it" Asap Spoke Typing on his phone.
"We need to pack now. Ladies, I have a Connecto, His Name is Pablo Perez. He Lives in India. He Owns a Very Huge Place with Lots of Security and Armed men. No one can mess with you there. Im sending you ladies and the kids there tonight. I just Booked your flights. Get packed"
We all looked at him in shock.
"Thank you" I spoke up.
"Its nothing. I sell for him so He has no problem with this."
"As for us, We are staying at Kings Company." Sammy Spoke.
We all nodded and Gathered each other. We had to Get Kenz back and get to the bottom of this.
How did they know where we were. I know we are celebrities but how did they Pick us out of this whole club. Something aint adding up. There was a Snake around us and We had to keep our eyes open.

As soon as we made it to the Hotel, i packed up My stuff along with Kenz. I felt so broken and crushed. I just Hope he doesnt hurt her.

Hood days
I starred at myself In the mirror. I didnt like who i was Becoming.
We took a mans death
The thoughts kept repeating in my head. It felt like a Bad dream that I couldnt wake up from. The Thoughts came rushing back and it made me sick to my stomach. I quickly lifted the toilet seat and Began to puke. I couldnt take this. I herd a Small Knock at the door.
"Yeah?" I yelled, just loud enough for her to hear.
"Can I come in?"
I thought about it and flushed the toilet.
"Yeah"
She walked and I sat up on the toilet.
"Are you okay?" Baby Asked.
"Yeah."
"What wrong?" she Spoke, Examining my face.
"I just feel sick" I said, trying to keep it small talk.
She looked at me as if she didnt believe me. She grabbed my hands and Bowed her head. I was confused.
"What are yo-"
"Shh" She whispered. "Close your eyes and Bow your head"
I did as Told and She Began
"Dear God, I just want to come to you to Ask for your Guidance and Love. I hope that you Can watch over my family and That you can keep them safe. They mean so much to me, and we really need you. We Love You Lord and I want to put this Prayer and Jesus Christ's Name, Amen"
"Amen" I spoke opening my eyes in Shock. I was Confused.
She opened her eyes and smiled at me.
"Don't Worry, God is with you now, youre Safe"
I felt a weight lift my shoulders. My baby Sister was such a Blessing and I Loved her so Much.
"I Love you"
She Ran into my arms and Hugged me tight
"I Love you too. Can we go get Ice Cream?"
"Of course we can Get Ice Cream, But you need Food first."
Her smile faded.
"Maybe I can take you to McDonalds?"
She smiled hard
"Imma take that as a Yes, Go get ready and Wash your face, Brush your teeth."
She nodded and quickly went to exist but Was stopped by our mother. Of course, She was Drunk.
"What are yall doing in here?"
"Nothing" i spoke up.
"Didnt i tell yall that A brother and Sister are not allowed in The Bathroom alone together.
My facial expression quickly changed. She ruined my mood.
"What?"
"You herd me. I dont know what youre doing to my baby"
"If you dont Get the Fuck on with all of that. Im her big brother. We where praying and Discussing our next meal. Since you, our broke as Alcoholic mom, cant buy us shit because You out here Spending it. WHERES OUR SCHOOL STUFF?" I Yelled, Now angry at her.
Her whole demeanor changed and Tears escaped her eyes.
"Im sorry. Its the Liquor. Momas gonna Get better. I promise"
"Thats what you always say"
"Im serious, Your grandma will Be moving in, I already Checked into a Rehab."
I looked into her eyes and realized she was being serious.
"Im leaving Tomorrow Morning"