CHAPTER(22)

August's Pov
After packing, we made way to the Cars. I looked around the parking Lot and everyone was in their own world's with their family. Daonte was already in the Jet. He zoned all of us out and Wore his Head phones. I felt terribly bad. Aint no tellin what they doin to her. But i have faith that we will get her back. I looked over at Lucas and he was trying to Calm J down. She looked happy, sad, confused, and Frustrated all in one. Sammy was trying to talk Desire but she was barely listening. Asap was on the Phone while Zoe was hugging his waist with her head barried on him. She seemed way to calm. Which I was Skeptical about. How do I know we can Trust him? So what we just did a tour. Now that I think about it, he could be working with Slick. I tried to push the thoughts to the back of my head, but i cant think like that. He could be helping us. Well, i guess ill just have to keep a Close eye on him.
After I helped the girls, i walked over to Nick.
"You good?"
She nodded "Yeah. Im a Big Girl, Just be Careful, Okay?"
I smiled at her.
"Yea."
"When do you plan on coming back?"
"Give us about 1-2 weeks"
She nodded
"You sure you dont want no back up?"
"I got enough Back up for now. Plus we are gonna stop in Sin City to Grab a Couple people"
"Sin City?"
"Sin city."
"Let me find out yall asses sending us away to Gamble, i will break ya little skinny ass" nick spoke, in a Serious tone
I laughed
"Guh Chill Da fuck out"
"Im dead ass serious Anthony"
"Oh so you just gone call a nigga by his Middle name?" she looked at me and we both started laughing.
"Why havent i married you?" I said, not realizing what I said. I looked up and She starred at me, with Eyes i couldnt read.
"My bad" I quickly Spoke up
"Why havent you married me?"
"Ive thought about it. Alot. Maybe we can Talk about it in two weeks?" she smiled and Nodded her head
"I want all of yall back In no more than 2 weeks. If i hear nothing from you after that second week, im calling up King and Im coming down there myself" She spoke in a Serious tone, Loud enough for all of Us to hear.
"And Im coming too" J Agreed.
"I have no problem" zoe spoke smiling at Asap.
"Ill do it for Kenz, but not yall and not Sammys ass" Desire Said, Rolling her eyes walking away from him. But Sammy grabbed her wrists.
"What the fuck is yo problem" he spoke, now irritated.
"Leave me Alone. You have done enough damage" Desire said, holding back tears
"See, you trippin. You always trippin"
"No youre a Fucking Liar"
"A Liar? About what?" He yelled in her face.
"I KNOW YOU KILLED MY FUCKING DAD"
We all looked at her in shock.

Kenz's Pov
Slash
I woke up to The feel of water being thrown on me. I looked up frightened. I remember what happened but i don't remember how i got here. I was on a Cold Basement Floor in nothing but my bra and Underwear. I had shackles on my ankles and hand cuffs on my wrists. Ive never been more frightened. A Big Bald, man stood in front of me with a Grin on his face. The closer he came to me, the further i backed away. I crawled up with my legs to my chest. Tears escaped my eyes. All i had on were my bra and Panties and I just prayed for a Better day. The man came closer and my heart started racing. I flinched once I felt his hand caress my Cheek. I tried moving away, but he Just wasnt having it. Instead he moved closer, yanking my legs apart and in front of him. My heart started speeding even more and I started to shake because I knew what was About to Happen next. I couldnt bare it
"You are so sexy" He spoke will Slowly Feeling me up. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears ran down my face. He pushed me back and Ripped my underwear off. I said a silent prayer. Asking for God to take my life. Even though i already felt dead. I miss Daonte, I Love that Boy with all of my heart. I wish he could save me, I wonder if he's looking for me. I wish I could have told him that Im pregnant. But now might be too late. Tears continued to rush down my cheeks. We would have been great parents. I tried not to think so negative. Maybe I will get out of here. Maybe I will make it. I tried to force a smile on my face, until I felt hands all over my body and quickly remembered where i Was. My eyes remain closed but i could still hear his sounds of him pulling his pants down. I tried closing my legs and moving away, but he Just struck a Blow to my face, knocking me out. As i slowly became unconscious I could still feel the Sharp pain from Being Raped.