CHAPTER(5)

Daonte's Pov (Present day)

After Watching everybody leave the Living room, it was Only Kenz & I left. She sat at the other end of the couch, with her eyes glued to the Tv.

"Dang. Why you so far away?"

She shrugged and moved closer.

"Is this your house?"

"Na, Its Sammys. Do you live with Slick?"

"Thats My Boyfriend. But no. Im just there alot."

"Why he talk to you like that?"

"Why do you care?"

"I dont"

"Good"

"Great"

"Marvelous"

"Splendid"

"Spectacular"

Since I didnt have a come back, we both bursted out laughing.

"Na. But fr. Im serious. Why  you with him, when all he do is yell?"

"Because I Love him"

"If you love him so much, then how come you here with me?"

She looked down at her shoes.

"Is he the reason you stripping?"

"Look, You dont know me"

I moved closer to where we were face to face.

"I know. Thats why Im trynna get to know you...You gone Let me in?"

She took a deep breathe as tears streamed down her face.

"I have to go. It was nice meeting you"

I whipped her tears and walked her to the door. She gave me a long hug, like she didnt want to leave. She tried to turn away, but my grip got stronger. She looked at me and I reached for her chin, pulling her closer so that I could kiss her. The kiss deepened, and i picked her up. Her legs automatically wrapped around my waist. I walked away from the door, shutting it with my foot, never breaking the kiss. Once we reached a guest room, i locked the door and gently placed her on the bed. She broke away and Looked into my eyes.
"Let me in"

She nodded and pulled my shirt off. I waisted no time Taking hers off, right along with her shorts. She unbuttoned my pants and let my Member sprang free. She took it into her little hand and started to Massage it. I let out a groan, until i felt her hands wrap around neck, gesturing for me to come closer. I hovered over her and pulled her into a kiss. While I had her mesmerized, i wasted no time entering her walls. To my surprise, she was tight. I kept thrusting, and she kept moaning. Leaving deep Scratches in my back. I made sure to leave hickeys on her neck.

The next day
I woke up, due to the sun light shining through the curtins. I smiled as i looked down at my view. Kenz was Naked and Layed out on my Chest.
"Kenz"

"Yes?" she said, waking up and Kissing my chest, then my lips.

"Whats your last name?"

"Breelove, whats yours?"

"Knox"

"Hmm Knox & BreeLove" she said, in awe.

I laughed and Started tracing my fingers on her back.

"Im not gone make you talk right now, but I am gone want some answers"

"I know, thats understandable"

"You too Beautiful to be letting some Nigga talk to you anyway"

She looked up at me and kissed me. She made sure to pull my lip with her teeth.

"You sure thats what you want?"

"Nope" she said. Trying to look innocent. I pulled her up to where she was straddling me.

"We got time"

She bit down her lip. Then went to ride but the door flew open. She jumped off me and Wrapped in the Blanket.

"Damn nigga does anybody knock in this house?"

"Nigga this my house. Anywho, we about to go get breakfast, you joining Kenz?"

"No I actually have to leave."

She stayed seated, waiting on Sammy to leave the room, since she was still naked.

"Go head" sammy said, still standing in the doorway.

"Can you please leave?" she said. Blushing.

"Oh right" he said shutting the door.

"Your friends are nice"

"They aight"
She started laughing. She climbed out of the bed and searched for her clothes. I did the same. After we got dressed, i walked her to the door. Before closing it, she made sure to kiss me.
I closed the door and turned to everyone in The living room.

"Ewwww you kissed a Strippa" Lucas Yelled.

"Shut the fuck up" i said, throwing up my middle finger and making way towards a shower.

Hood dayz
After visiting Lucas in the Hospital, I ended up walking home. When I got home, of course, my mom was drunk On the floor. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I placed her in her bed and laid a cover over her. I starred at her for a moment longer, and then left. I made sure to check on my Baby Sister Riley. She was Laying in her bed, asleep. Since she was wearing a Night Gown, I saw a big bruise on her leg. I quickly shook her awake.
"Riy"

"D?"

"Yeah. Baby girl its me."

"I missed you! She said Jumping up and Wrapping her little arms around me.

"I missed you too. But i have a question"

"Yes?"

"Whats wrong with your leg?"

She looked down and after a while, answered with "I fell"

"Dont lie to Me"

She looked down again. Then answered "Brian"

Brian was my moms thug ass Boyfriend. This nigga only came around when his wife Kicks him out. I hate his ass, but my moma "loves him"

I kissed her and made her get back in her bed. I had to plan a way to get revenge. I made sure to call the boys and let them know what happened. They were just as over protective over her, as i was. Especially Sammy. After losing Rima, He hasnt been the same. Sammy almost lost it over the phone and Lucas was Ready to be Released. We knew we had to get King Involved. Even though he lived in another state, i knew he would be down to help. Aint no Killa, but dont Push me.