CHAPTER(30)

"Just In 25 year old McKenzie BreeLove was Pronounced Dead, Right Along with Her Famous Producer Boyfriend, Daonte Knox. A Shooting Scene Left the Couple Dead. Doctors are working on bringing them back.  Lucas Coly is Sentenced to 6 to Life in Prison, Right along with Sammy ODell, and August Alsina. All rappers in The Group "Youngins & Dreams" Found by Dj Khaled. 10 More Bodys where Found, but not identified at this moment..."
Omniscient
"Daonte, whats Going on?" Kenz spoke. Terrified. Everyone was Screaming and Guns where going off. Kenz and Daonte Sat off to the Side. Watching the Scene unfold.
Daontes eyes where glued to the 2 bodys that Lyed Dead and Helpless, hand and Hand
"We are dead"
Kenz looked up at him with tears. Soon police cars and Paramedics where at the Scene. Lucas was Shot Twice in the Arm, but was Still able to shoot and Move. Sammy wasnt shot but didnt have enough time to Run off and Jet. Asap was Gone in a Blink of an Eye. No one seen him disappear. August was shot in the Leg.
Daonte reached for Kenz's hand and walked her over to the Paramedics car. It felt like they were dreaming. All their pain went away and they were fine.
"Im sorry I didnt Tell you I was Pregnant"
"Its fine. Im Sorry I didnt marry you Sooner" Daonte Spoke. Looking into her eyes.
Lucas felt the sharpest pain in his Arm. After shooting his target, he fell to the floor. Loosing his Life. He struggled, but pulled his phone out. He dialed J's Number, and Called her. She answered on the Second ring and he smiled for a second.
"Baybeh Listen."
"Lucas? LUCAS!"
"J Listen. I wah shot twice. I feel ma life slippin away, but I must tell you, I luh you Baybeh. Mo than eva. Take care of ah Baybehs."
"Lucas No. Please baby. Dont do this" J spoke barely able to speak.
"I wont die. But I will be Going away for awhile. Im goin to Prison Baybeh. Take care of Rosie."
"What about us Lucas? I cant do this without you"
"Id be Selfish If ah Told you to Wait"
He herd Her burst out crying. Only making him cry. He would be missing a Big part of his daughters Lifes, and His future Wifes. Life was only complicating more. He went to respond but was quickly grabbed off the ground. They quickly threw Lucas on the Hospital bed and Handcuffed him. The same was done To August.
Sammy tried running off but was Only stopped by Handcuffs and Guns. The officer threw him to the ground hard and Quickly ran him his rights. Sammy finally realized, how fucked up they where. Between all the Shooting and Police men, in came a Big Black Car. A Man got out of the Car and Held his Pistol in his Hand. He walked through all of the Guns and Violence like he was Invisible. He walked up to King and Shoot him directly in the head. Kings body fell limp and Abel shot him again In the Chest, 5 times. He Then, put his Pistol away and walked through the Violence and back to his Car, Then Drove off.

"WE HAVE A HEART BEAT" One of the Paramedics Yelled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
10 years Later
"No baby, Get down from there" I spoke Laughing at my Daughters. I currently have 2 Girls and They where a Hand full. I smiled as they Ran around the Grocery store. Picking out food.
"Moma Can i get this?" Rosie spoke, Showing me a Lunchable.
"Yes Baby"
I continued Looking and Picking through the fruit.
Wheres my boyfriend?
I looked around the Store until my eyes fell on Him. He was Walking up with snacks in his hand.
"There you are" I said with a Smile. I kissed his Lips and continued to Look for food.
"Imma Take them over to go pick out some snacks."
"Limit the Sugar Please" I said Placing a Kiss on his Lips. He nodded.
We have been together for about 3 years, almost 4. He took in the Girls, even though they weren't his. He treated them right. Rosie was almost 11 and Nomi was 9. Rosie met her Father, When she was A Baby, Nomi never got a Chance. She thinks KB is her dad. He doesnt mind either. Not a Day goes by that I dont Think about their father, what we couldve been and what we couldve had. After a couple years, I finally mustered up the Guts to take the engagement ring off. I couldnt bare it anymore. KB purposed to me, but I just couldnt go through a Repeat of before. Life was Complicated as is.
I snapped out of my Thoughts and Quickly moved down the isle. I continued walking until i reached some cans. They where Heavy as is, and High up. Me being short, couldnt reach them. I continued struggling until I felt hands reach above me and Grab the Cans.
I turned around. "Oh thank yo-" I said before realizing who I was Face to Face with. My eyes widened as the Face of someone I would thought I would never see again, was standing Face to Face with me. What? How? When?
So many thoughts ran through my head. All he did was smile at me and put the Cans in the Cart.
"Miss me?"
All i could do was nod
"When did you get back?"
"This Morning" He spoke, Still smiling. I must say, He still looks as good as he did 10 years ago. He had gained some muscles and Facial hair. He looked manly and I wasn't complaining.
We both looked over at KB help the Girls Pick out food.
"Thats our daughter" He said, more to himself.
I nodded. "Yeah. She looks just like our parents. Both of them"
"Whats her name?" he spoke, referring to Nomi. "Nomi"
"Can I meet her?"
"Lets not Complicate things more. She hasnt met you, i dont want you two to meet this way. We will figure this out. Do you have a Number? A Place?"
"Yeah." He said licking his lips and writing his number on my hand. His hands alone, sent chills down my spine. The past was resurfacing and so where my feelings for him.
When we got done, he starred into my eyes. But stopped once someone ran up. It was Nomi.
"Mommy, Daddy let me get these" she said, referring to the Fruit snacks
"Yuuum" i said. Putting them in the cart. She then ran back over to KB.
Lucas's face looked broken but he Tried not to show it.
"Imma catch up with you" He said, pulling me into a Hug. The hug lasted long. When he pulled back, our lips Connected.

THE END