CHAPTER(4)

(Justice & Desire in the media)

Sammy's pov
After we Came from Slicks. We Went straight back to King's Building and dropped off the money. Then we made our way to My crib to Chill.

"BUCKETS!" Daonte Yelled.

"Mane you cheated." Lucas Said. Throwing his remote on the Ground and getting up.

"Nah, nigga you just suck"

I saw the two jump up and Get in eachothers faces.

"Say it again"

"YOU. LUCAS COLY. SUCK"

The next thing we knew, fist where throw. Lucas hit Daonte with a Upper cut and Daonte Dropped Lucas. They started going back in forth until they both flipped over my couch. I laughed and recorded them. Then they both stopped and laughed.

"Okay, lil nigga. I taught you that"

They both laughed then Dapped eachother. We fought like brothers all the time, but shit never gotten real. We argue, but we can never stop fucking with eachother. We where a family. They plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Man, Im hungry."

"Call up Justice and Desire"

Lucas nodded, then called them.
After he got off the phone with them, he nodded "yeah"

"What they bringing?"

"Popeyes"

"Coo"

"Want them to bring a Friend for you?" I asked looking at Daonte.

"Nah"

"Why?"

"Bcause he stuck on Kenz" Lucas answered for me.

"Who Kenz?" I asked Confused. Then I remembered. "Ohh. Stripper Kenz?"

"No not Stripper Kenz. Ha name is McKenzie"

"So stripper McKenzie?"

"I wish you niggas would find a Hobby Instead Of being in my Mfn Business." Daonte Shot back.
We laughed then turned on a Movie until the Girls Got here.

"Ya know, I can get ha numba for ya?"

"How?"

"Nigga Im Lucas, Don ask no mfn Questions"

We laughed and watched him work on his phone. After 20 mins, he was smiling at Daonte.

"What?"

"Nun"
We shook off his weird behavior, since the door bell had rung. We went to go Answer it and It was Justice and Desire.

"Hey JJ & Asian Persuasion"

"Shut up Sammy"

"Shut me up"

Justice laughed, then made way to Lucas. I kept Desire Trapped in the door way.

"Can you move?"

"Gimme a kiss first"

She hesitated. But kissed me.

"With tongue"

I pulled at her lips with my teeth, and rested my hand on her chin, pulling her deeper into the kiss. My other hand was gripping her ass. She broke the kiss.

"Can I come in now?"

"Yeah"

I moved out the way and she walked in. As she walked by, I slapped her ass. She cut her eyes towards me, but I only Blew her a kiss. She flicked me off and ran. I locked the door, then ran after her, tackling her on the couch. Justice was Sitting on lucas's lap, while he sucked on her neck. Daonte was Chilling, smoking a blunt, while watching the Warriors game. We herd a knock at the door.

"Why ont you go get dat D" Lucas Said.

He got up and jogged towards the door. When he reached the door, he was in pure shock.

"Kenz?"

"Hi"

He pulled her in the door and hugged her tightly. I smiled. So did Lucas. After a while him and Justice made way towards one of my guest rooms. I loved them together. Im not Sure why they Where never together. It confused me. Lucas was never the type to tie some one down. He slept with alot of girls, but Justice was Who he always went back to. I think Its because Of what went down, in the hood Days.

Hood dayz
I sat in the same spot for hours. Praying, hoping, that Lucas was Okay. He was stabbed once, but It was a Large knife and he lost alot of blood. They stitched him up, but we still havent seen him. I waited in the Waiting room, with Daonte, Justice, & Desire. I stayed the night at her house and Thats how I got here. Justice rode with Lucas in the Ambulance car. I didnt realize I was sleeping until Desire shook me awake. I opened my eyes and she grabbed my hand.
"Yes?"

"We can go see him"

I got up and we all walked together with the doctor. Once we reached his room. I grew nervous. I didnt want to see him like this. We opened the door and he was up. Giving the Nurses a hard time.

"Lucas please just eat your fruit"

"I said Im not eating that nasty ass Fruit. Bitch you eat it!" he spat.

We laughed and she stormed out.
"I see your alright" I said taking a seat.

"Man Im tired of being In this fucking place."

"I can see. Are you alright?" Justice spoke up

"Yea. But I would be Betta if ya reached unda dis hospital Gown and put dat pretty lil mouth to work"

We all laughed, but she flicked him off. We stopped laughing when we saw the door fly open and in walked his mom. If eyes could kill, Lucas would be Charged with Homicide.
"Baby Im so sorry"

He clenched his Jaw.

She wrapped her arms around him, but he didnt move.

Finally he forced out the words "ya fuckin stabbed me"

"I know. I was Under drugs. Im done with them baby. I promise. Please"

He looked at her and gave in. Not showing any emotion.

After leaving the hospital, Desire drove to her house. Since nobody was Home, she invited me in.

After a couple of hours of watching movies, we laid back on her bed and chilled.

"Im glad Lucas is Okay"

"Yeah. Not to sound selfish, but Im Happy It wasnt you"

I smirked and Pulled out a Blunt, taking a pull. She grabbed the blunt from my lips, taking a pull. I didnt move. I looked from my fingers where my blunt was, back to her lips.

"Excuse me?"

She laughed and we herd the door to her house open.

"Thats my cue" i said, putting the blunt out.

"Youre leaving?"

"Yeah. Its getting late"

She nodded and I hugged her. I walk over to the Door and she blurted out "wait"

"Yeah?"

"Please dont leave me"

Tears started running from her eyes.

"Please dont leave me tonight. Please"

Ive never seen her break down like this. So i let go of the knob. Taking off my pants and my shirt. I laid on her bed and pulled her close to my chest. We wrapped up in her covers and I reached for her lamp.

"Guess im staying the night"

Boyz From Da HoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara