CHAPTER(19)

Sammy's Pov
When we made it to the Club, it was Lit. It was pretty dark So not many Fans Recognized us. We made way upstairs to V.I.P and Where Greeted by Dj Khaled, and his other Artists and Friends. Like Chris Brown, Drake, Etc. Drake Spotted us and Quickly Stood to Greet us. He walked over to us Cheesing Hard.
"How yall Doin Tonight? Happy Birthday Aug"
"Wussup?" I said Dapping him.
Daonte Waved but was in Shock. Drake was his favorite Artist.
I laughed and Lucas Walked up and Dapped him.
"Thank you Aubrey" August said, laughing and Wrapping an Arm around Nick.
"Yall brought some baddies up in Here" He spoke, Starring the girls down.
"Dont look at ma baby moms, We finna be on baby number 4" August said Laughing. We joined his laughter.
"Oh well, She good where she at" Drake Joked. "Come over here" he Gestured at his table. There was lots of bottles and Celebrities taking pics and Being on Snapchat.
Everyone seen us and Started Greeting us. We were becoming big and these people were showing it.
"These my boys. See, I had to Show them the route to Success. Yall are my blessings from God himself"
We all started laughing.
"Hea you go with allat" Lucas said, laughing and pouring him self a cup of the liquor.
"Ya moma shouldve named you the grinch" Khaled Joked.
Lucas looked at him and mean mugged him. I laughed at the two. I sat down and looked over. I seen that the girls were standing by a balcony looking around. Desire caught my stare and looked over at me. I gestured for her to come closer to me. She smirked and took her time. Once she got to me, i pulled her down on my lap.
"You look good"
"What ever Sam, youre drunk"
"You know I like you"
"I know youre drunk"
"Now what's wrong with you?"
"Youre whats wrong with me"
"See here you go with this shit"
"You know what" before she could finish her sentence, she started getting off my lap. I was irritated by her but still grabbed her anyways.
"Chill the fuck out"
"Let go of me"
"No because you need to chill the fuck out. I dont know why you trippin. I buy yo ass everything you want. Ungrateful ass."
She yanked her arm away from me and stormed away. I was going to go chase her but i was Stopped by someone shoving a bottle in my hand. It was ASAP.
"You need to chill because you acting stupid as fuck"
I yanked the bottle and went over to where the rest of the boys where. They were getting drunk and i planned on getting drunk too.
"WE NEED SOME BITCHES" I yelled over the music.
"Mane Shut the Fuck up" Lucas Spoke, while getting Danced on By J.
I shot him a Look and Took a sip from the bottle i was holding.
"Yall niggas Lame"
"No, Us niggas are Taken" Daonte Chimed in. Kissing Kenz on her cheek.
"Ole soft ass niggas" I laughed.
I stopped laughing once I realized There was a Red Dot on My liquor bottle. Before I could process what was happening, A Bullet went straight through my bottle.

Hood days
I couldnt believe what went down the other day. I never seen a Dead body and I didnt plan on it. I was now Paranoid then a Bitch. Everytime I seen a Cop, I tensed up. I couldnt believe that this would now be my life. Summer was coming to an End and School was Starting in a Week. I still havent been school shopping. My mom bought me A couple pairs of jeans and Some shoes but that was All she could Muster up. I havent told her I have been selling drugs but I think shes gonna get the picture once I come home with New Stuff. I finally Bought a Phone. It wasnt much but i would have to deal with it for now. The boys also got the same one. I texted Desire to Come get me because She wanted to come shopping with me. I cant wait til the day I get my own Car. Something nice and Flashy.
I waited about 20 minutes and Herd a Beep. I locked the door and Kept the back unlocked since my mom was At work and I dont own a spare Key.
I walked outside and Admired her Glow. She was Smiling hard at me and I couldnt help but laugh. She was so corny. I got in the Car and She reached over to Kiss my cheek.
"Oh What Ya boy cant get a Kiss on the Lips?"
"Nope, because you Boy dont know how to act"
"See you be playin with my Emotions" I laughed and Mushed the Side of her face. She playfully punched me in my chest.
"See nigga. We finna Fight." She said Laughing.
"Nah you finna Get ya Ass beat B"
"Aight BET" She said Laughing and trying to square up.
"Man Drive this car" She started laughing some more.
"Whatever. Where you wanna go?"
"We can go to the mall"
She nodded her head and Put the Car in Gear.
I tried not to stare but it was hard. She was so Beautiful. Especially to Be Asian. Her and J's parents arent the same. They have the Same mom, but not dad. Cedric is J's Dad and He's Cherokee and Black. Desires Dad Is Asian. Thats the difference between the two. That man we Killed, was Desires Dad. I didnt realize I was Starring hard at her until we came to a Stop and She looked at me.
"What?"
"Nothing"
"Stooop"
"Stop what?"
"Stop holding back."
I smiled to myself and Looked at the road.
"Man Gone"
"No Forreal, be real with me"
I looked at her for a second but couldnt take it because she was starring hard at me.
"Look, the Light turned Green" I said Changing the subject. She shook it off and Continued to drive.
I wasnt one to talk about my feelings and i didnt want to start now.