CHAPTER(27)

Sammy's Pov
I couldnt believe the Information we received. The snake was closer to us than we thought and I couldnt believe it. We Sat outside in a Tinted Truck. Looking at the Address we Had, given to us.
"You sure this the spot?"
"Yeah, but we got a Problem"
"Wussup?"
"Our clothes
"We don't fit in with the Auction"
"Fuck you mean?"
We all looked down at our clothes and At each other.
"We look like some fucking dealers. These nigga in there? Mane they got some expensive ass Suites on. In that Bitch, lookin like Al Capo, Scar face lookin muhfuckas"
We laughed at the point Bandana Was making
"Whats the Plan?"
"Mac and I already came up with one" Asap Spoke up.
"Speak"
"There are about 50 people in there. You show your ID at the door and they Let you in. They Auction off women and You gotta Press a button and type on the Amount, you ready to Spend. Glora, my Second moms, Owns a Suite Shop. She can hook us up and make us look like one of them Stuck up Rich Niggas."
We looked at eachother and Agreed, we didnt have much of a Choice. I backed the car in Reverse and Got directions to Gloras Shop. Once we arrived, she already had suites waiting for us. I figure Asap already called. Everyone hurried up and Changed, even Kash Doll. She wore a Tight fitted dress, Long heals, and A High up Pony tail. Looking as good as she wanna look.
"What about our Identitys?" Daonte spoke up, While fixing his tie. Everyone else where also putting in the finishing Touches.
"Thats taken care of, Daonte youre Christopher Jones, Lucas youre Stephan Campbell, Sammy Youre Andrew Anthony, Mac youre Tyler Evans, Kash youre Kiesha Withers, Bandana youre Mason Santana, and im Donate Glover" Asap said, passing us the fake IDs
He really went the extra mile because he had our Pictures and everything. Asap has really been Looking our for us and we where truly grateful.
"We really do appreciate you looking out for us."
"Consider it a Gift. To Family" He said with a smirk.
I nodded my head and went to check on the Others to see what was Up.
"Wussup, Yall ready?"
"Nah. I cant do dis Stupid ass Tie" Lucas spoke. Getting frustrated. Kash Doll stopped what she was doing and walked over to Lucas to Help. We all watched in Wide Eyes, as the Scene infolded. She was All in Lucas's Face and Lucas didn't care. Maybe he just wasnt paying attention.
"Imma tell J on you" Daonte Spoke up, in a Joking manner
"Mane, Fuck outta here" He shot
We all laughed and Finished up what we had to do.
20 minutes later..
We where back outside the same building as before. But this time, I took my time Looking it over and Admiring its figure. I cant believe these niggas up in here auctioning off niggas.

Hood Dayz
Without any words being exchanged, we Quickly Jumped up and Ran out from the places we where in. She motioned us to a window with another lady Sitting behind it. You could tell she wasnt a Fan of her Job, Just by the Way she was Running her mouth on the phone while Admiring her long Curled nails. I Turned the Officer with a Look of Confusion.
"This is Pick up. Its where you check out and Grab your belongings that you came in" She said
We nodded our heads and waited another 10 minutes. Finally, The bitch Realized we Where Here and Decided to Hang up. This Bitch needs to be Replaced.
We where all anxious and Confused on who Bailed us out. So as soon as we left processing, we Quickly raced eachother out. We had a Court Date, But since they had nothing on us, They couldnt hold us. Which i was Grateful for. We aint doing that dumb shit again.
As we reached the outside, The Sun stung across our faces.
"Damn. It feel like a nigga been hibernatin"
"Yea, Its Hot den a Bitch outchea"
"For real. But who bailed us out?" I said. Stating the Obvious Question"
They went to throw out some Questions, but it was Answered when we Saw a Charger Pull up. We knew exactly who this was.
The window rolled Down.
"Nephew" King Spoke, with the Biggest Smile
"Wuzzam?" Lucas spoke, Dapping him
We smiled at the Scene then quickly spoke up.
"Thats for the Bail"
"Yeah Thanks, You didnt have to to that"
"Yall my boys. I got yall, As long as yall got me"
" we smiled and went up to dap him"
"What can we do to repay you?"
"Well. I cant say anything here, so can Yall hop in. I think i might be able to change yall life's"
We looked at each other and Shrugged.
"I like the sounds of that"

When we reached our destination, it was a Huge office Building. We looked around and admired it. I was a Bit confused though. What are we doing here?
We followed King inside and people where on Computers, and Working files everywhere. It looked like a Maze in here. Still, I was confused. Until we stood in front of huge Guarded doors. They stepped aside when they noticed King. King took one last look at us, and then smirked while opening the Doors. It lit up as we walked in. Ive never seen nothing like it. It was huge. Tables filled with drugs all packed up and ready to go. On the left and right of us, where Doors with Labels. Like "Money Room" or "Cooking Room". I was truly amazed.
"Damn" Lucas Spoke up.
"Can we Look around?" I asked, More to myself.
"Of course. Whats mines, is yours. But i have to see you boys in my office, So Follow me." i nodded my head and we Followed him all the way down the hall. Once we reached another set of stairs, we walked down them. It was dark and Cold, until we reached the bottom. We looked around the room and noticed a Long desk. On one side was a Big Red Velvet chair, one like the God Father. On the other side was just plain ole chairs. So of course, thats where we took our seat.
"Thanks for joining me"
"Thanks fa Lookin out Unc"
He smiled, and held his Hands together.
"I need you boys on my team, But not to sell those little Weed bags anymore. Can i Trust you boys to Move Bricks?"