CHAPTER(9)

Lucas's Pov
"Glad to have you back" King said to August, while handing us Duffle bags. August nodded and Walked out with us to This all Black Truck. We loaded it up and left. I looked down at my phone and realized King had texted me the Address. I showed August, since he was Driving. He typed it in the GPS, and we went on our merrily ways.

*******************
"So this the Spot?" Daonte said, Putting on a Ski Mask. August Nodded and tied a Bandana to the Lower Part of his face that covered his mouth. I grabbed a Bandana and did the same, while Daonte Was Fixing his Ski Mask. Sammy took a Sip of the Syrup He had and the Rest of us shared a Blunt. I didnt smoke as much as the others, But I always Smoked before a Drop. This drop wasnt big but we were Delivering duffles of Weed. We got out of the truck and Made way to the door. We knocked and A Tall white man stood infront of us.
"Welcome" he said, with a big smile. He moved out the way and motioned us in. We felt weird, but went along with it anyways. We walked in without the bags, so that we could make sure he had The Money. This was Our First time coming here and Something was off. I wasnt sure If it was Just me or All of us. Maybe it was the weed that Had me Paranoid.
"Ill be right back" the man smiled and walked off. We decided to look around a Little.
"I swea i know him" August said, looking around, a Little Confused.
I noticed Him change once he looked out the Window.
"What?"
Sammy and I walked over to the Window and noticed Police Cars outside Our truck. Looking around.
"Fuck"
"Yall come here" we ran away from the window and Realized their was Police Certificates all over the wall. I dont know who ran faster, but we all took flight. Only to Be Stopped by Police men and Guns. We tried running the other way, but the same. We threw our Hands up in Surrender. I couldnt believe this shit.
***********************
We were In a Holding Cell. Their was no Proof that the weed Belonged to us, Since the Car was Registered to King. We just needed Someone To bail us Out. So we Called Justice and Desire.
"Mane Im Out"

We Looked at August and He Looked Irritated.

"I ont know about Allat Music Shit, But Im out too." I said. Resting my Head Back. I felt eyes starring at me and Realized This big ass Bald Dude was Starring. "Damn. Wuss Poppin B?"
Before anyone else could speak a Officer Came up.
"Daonte Knox, Sammy Odell, Lucas Coly, & August Alsina. You are being Realised." we jumped up and Ran to the Gate. We stopped at the Front desk to Get our Phones and Stuff back. Once we Got outside we Looked around for Justice and Desire. But Was Met by Someone else.
"So you Got us out."

"Of course. I wasnt Lying when I said I wanted You boys on My label. Look at you. God Sent me for a Reason. He knows we Can Open doors. He knows we can Change the world. We the best Music."
We all laughed and Started walking to his Car.
"How much we Owe you?"

"Your Signatures, on my Label."

We smiled and Shook hands with him. Getting into his Car.

Hood dayz
"Damn baybeh Slow down" I said. Bitting down On my Lip. JJ was Showing me no justice. Just Going Crazy on My dick. I gripped her Hair as she bobbed her head. She popped her mouth off and Started Hitting my dick against her Plumped lips. She took some of her saliva and Covered my tip with it. Then she slid her mouth down on it. The rest of my dick that she couldnt fit, she massaged with her little hand. She moved back up taking me out her mouth and running her tongue along my shaft. She stopped and said "cum for me". Her words alone, made me want to Climax. But not before I felt inside that Pussy. I pulled her up and sat her on the sink. Since it was Hot out, she wore a dress. I held her legs up and waisted no time sliding in and out her. She got to playing in my curls and that was my biggest turn on. I got to sucking on her neck, making sure to leave Hickeys. After a while we both Came. I kissed her lips and we both started cleaning ourselfs up. After a while, we made way back downstairs to the reunion. Food was Being passed around and I was Just in time. We sat at the Teenagers Table. I sat down and the boys were looking at me and JJ funny.
"Im gonna go make a Plate. Want one?"

"Yeah Thank you Baybeh."
She smiled and walked off.

"What yall niggas Lookin at?"

"When yall gone quite playin and Get together?" Daonte said, taking a bite of his Doritos.

"Man get the fuck on"

"Change of subject. Aye These Niggas think we Cant out rap them." Sammy said Laughing at Corey and Tedric.
When we were younger we use to Have battle Raps all the time. Especially at the Family Reunion.
"Man Daonte, Make me Beat." he took two knifes and Started Beating on the Table. I nodded my head and started to rap
"what i gotta Say to get through you niggas heads? Im young, Reckless,and ya Girls steady givin me all they bread. When yall gonna learn we run this shit hea? Damn is you okay?, i see you tembalin in fear. You niggas Garbage ya moms got more heart ya, You niggas tired, imma let my boy Sammy Get ya."

"Wooh. Wooh. Okay. Look.
I just Fucked ya Bitch and Made her ass walk Home. Where you think she go when she say she gone be gone. Not with the girls, if thats what you thinking. She be with Me, not working. Nah I might give her back and Fuck her friends. But aint one Of them 10s. Look at ya Busted ass Nikes, Them Bitches look like Yo Ass been taking Hikes. Whos Ya father? Shied no one knows who it could be. Ya Moms then Fucked Everybody in the hood It might be me."

"What I tell yall about Cursing around these kids?"

We all started laughing. That was fun.