CHAPTER (16)

Daonte's Pov
"Damn this food nasty" I said, taking a bite out of the mac and cheese. I was over this hospital and I was ready to get the fuck out of here. Why am I always the nigga to get shot? Outta This whole Squad, alll these niggas, i gotta get shot. Like wtf. Right before tour. After a while, i herd alot of screams outside my door, i guess the opened up the hospital. I laughed and grabbed my phone to Tweet. "I hear y'all outside my Hospital Door But #DoYouBooBoo" I laughed as I pressed Send. Lately ive been getting alot of Love Because I had being making Funny Videos on Facebook. Some times I get bored and Start Filiming them. I plan to make more when I get out of here. On top of that My twitter was blowing up from From Fans & Family. I Retweeted and Tweeted some People back, Then I went to check my Emails. We Have a Surprise for Our Tour. Someone will be Joining us. Ill give you a Hint "I be that Pretty Mothafucka". Can you Guess who?
This tour was Going to be Lit and I couldnt wait. As I snapped out of my thoughts, i realized it grew Quiet outside my Hospital Door. I sighed in relief. Finally some Quiet time. As I closed my eyes and rested my head back, the Peace was Ruined. The Room door flung open and In walked my Moma and Sister.
"Hey ma-"
"DAONTE LAVELL KNOX!"
"Moma it was Not my fault"
"BOY I SHOULD WHOOP YO ASS IN HERE. HOW DARE YOU GET SHOT?"
"Uh. Well i cant help when a bullet shoots me. My bad" i spoke sarcastic like.
"Boy dont you get Fresh with me. You had me worried. Im calling everybody. Trynna get ahold of you. Whats wrong with you boy? Got the Hospital shut down like you prince or somthing."
"Ma. Come here"
"What boy"
"Come here"
She rolled her eyes and came over and Kissed me on the cheek. "Im sorry baby. I just thought something seriously wrong happened. I dont want you dying before me na"
"I know moma. Im sorry." I smiled, making her smile. I pulled her into a Hug which was Joined by My sister. She was Getting so tall and Beautiful. Making me proud.
"I missed you Baby Princess"
"I missed you too. I even wrote a poem for you. Can I read it to you later?"
"Of coure. But why not now?"
"Lucas and JJ Had the Baby and we wanted to go see it.
"Shit. Lucas." I quickly started rising out of the bed.
"No Daonte, you need rest. You cant be walking right now."
"I dont care ma. I gotta. Thats my Family." she went to protest but Decided against it. Instead she just helped me get out of bed.
As we were leaving The nurse came rushing in.
"Daonte, youre Suppose to be Resting."
"I gotta go be with my family"
She nodded with and Understanding Gesture then spoke. "Ill get your discharge papers" I nodded and Proceed to family.
Hood days
"I WILL KILL THOSE LITTLE MOTHERFUCKERS" King spoke in Anger. He was Beyond Pissed that I was Shot. Of course we Sat Quiet as He went on a Rant.
"You Boys know what this means right?"
We all Nodded our heads in agreement. We knew we Had to Kill but the thought frightened us but no one spoke on it.
"Follow me"
We Got up and Walked behind him as he guided us to the Basement of This Huge place he owns. We walked down the Narrowed stairs of the Cold Basement. It was Bigger than we Expected. When we walked down there, their was stations. It looked like a gun range. A wall on the Back of the Basement was Filled with all Kinds of guns and Weapons. Lucas's Eyes Quickly Lit up as He made Way to The Guns. He picked one up and admired its Beauty.
"Aight Na Bishop" I spoke. Referring him to The Movie Juice.
"Shut Up Q" He said Laughing and Pointing the Gun at me.
"Man Will you niggas Quit Playin, I aint trynna End up Like Raheem. Yall got me Fucked up." Sammy Said. Walking up and Taking the Gun From Lucas and Putting it back. King was Cracking up by our Conversation but realize we were being thrown off.
"Okay Okay. Thats enough Right now. Let me Show yall how to use em"
After a Couple Of Demos of Him showing us, we Where Ready. We grabbed our guns and Lined up to Shoot the Picture with Targets on them. I was a Little Shaky so I stayed Quiet. King did a Count down and Told us to Began. We Lined up our Guns with The Targets, and Began. Lucas Was trigger happy. He was Smiling and Having a Good Ole time with the Guns. Sammy was Chill with it. Trynna Hit all the best Targets. Me on the Other hand, was Having a Terrible time. I hate guns. I dont fuck with Guns. I never even held a Gun. Let alone been this Close to one. All I could think about was Going home, Eating, and Finding a movie to watch with Princess. Princess. I remember who I was doing this for. I know what I gotta do. My baby Girl is not growing up like this. I picked the Gun up and eyed the Target, shooting it directly in The head. Bingo. I bet this little niggas wont mess with us no more. But where was the drugs they stashed in the Bushes? Did they take it? My mind began to cloud with Thoughts. I was still frustrated from being shot and on Top of that, my Moms Got a New man now. I dont need no nigga playin Step daddy. Maybe I should get a Tattoo over this bullet womb once it heals all the way. Hopefully This will be my last time getting shot.