CHAPTER(18)

August's Pov/6 Months Later
"Thank yall for comin out and Showin a Yung nigga Luh. Dis  Our First Tour and I couldnt Be happier." I said Smiling. The Crowd went wild. All eyes turned from me as Everyone Looked Behind me. I turned around Everyone Came Rushing on stage, Even My youngins that I havent seen in Months. Excitement filled me as Everyone Ran up to Me with Silly spray and shaving cream. I tried to run but It was too late. After the Spray stopped I herd a Drum roll. I looked up and Nicki was Walking up to Me Carrying a Cake. I smiled hard. She walked up to me and Placed a Long kiss on my lips. Then everyone started singing Happy Birthday. After The song was over, I blew out my candles and got on one knee to hug my girls better. This Was Perfect.
"We got a After party Planned for your Birthday if you Liked this so much" Daonte said. Coming up and Dapping me.
"Yeah. Happy Birthday Big Bro" Lucas Spoke right after.
"Mane you getting old on me"
"Thanks yall and shut up nigga. Fuck out here" I said to Sammy, while laughing.
"Im Glad The Last day of tour Is on Your birthday." Asap Rocky said, walking up to me and dapping me." yeah, thats right. Asap signed with Khaled, and Will now be on the Same Label as us. He was real Coo, and Real chill. We were becoming close. He Has no kids but he Is Dating A Young Girl Name Zoe. She was Real Coo, but she hardly comes around because She's an Actress and is Always Busy. I realized That Lucas and J was Here but where is the baby?
"Where's my niece?" I spoke, Wrapping my Arm around Nicki while making way off Stage.
"Back at the Hotel With My Parents" J Spoke.
I understood why. It was late and This was a concert, so it would hurt her little ears. 
"I'll miss my Rosie, but I couldnt wait to get a Break. Wussup? Wuss the plan"Lucas said, walking with his Arm around J's Waist.
"Yall tell me"
"Well." Daonte Said, trying to break through our Crowd to get to the front of us."
"If yall would Let me through, I would tell yall." he spoke, Irritated.
We all laughed and then Moved so that he could get through.
"Finally. Damn. Anywho, everybody is going back to There hotels and we will meet up at the Club Karma, in a Hour. That should be enough."
The Ladies all looked at Daonte and Smacked their lips and Rolled their eyes in irritation.
"What? Whats wrong?"
"1 hour babe? It takes me like 1 hour to put on Eyelashes."Kenz spoke.
"It takes me an hour just To decide which purse to bring" Desire Chimed in, admiring her nails.
"And i take long Showers" Zoe spoke laughing. She wasnt big on makeup and Girly stuff, so stuff like this didnt bother her.
"I dont even know what to wear" Nicki, quickly said.
"And the baby. I gotta put the baby to Sleep for my mom"
"OH I GIVE UP" Daonte Said, throwing his hands up.
"I got this, I will give you girls 100 dollars each if you get done in an hour" Asap Said, pulling the money out of his pocket to Show them he was Serious. They looked at him as of they where in deep thought. So quickly Sammy Spoke up. "Ill buy yall food"
They grabbed each other and raced off towards the uber.
Asap looked So Confused.
"Thats a Damn Shame" Sammy said, cracking up.
"Whatever. It worked, so lets go. We gotta big night ahead of us."

1 1/2 Hours Later. (Squad Outfits.)
Lucas & Justice

)Lucas & Justice