CHAPTER(28)

Daonte's Pov
My heart raced as we Walked into the Auction. They where Right, The niggas in here did look Hella Stuck up. Good thing Everything went smooth on our way in. No one knew us, or at least recognized us. But we still left our guard up. Mac and Kash Doll stayed outside to make sure nothing popped off. They called for back up Just in Case, Which was Kodak, & 21 Savage. They were the look out. As for us, this is it. Kenz was Here and So was that Nigga Slick. I could finally get my women back and I cant wait. Imma do things right this time. Im completely out of the game, and Imma marry her. Lord knows i need her. I cant be without her. Theres no telling what they did to her. The thought of it, Just breaks me. I just wonder, when was she gonna tell me she was pregnant? The Doctor called me Yesterday, saying she missed her appointment. Which only made me wonder. How did i let her get snatched? How did i let her slip away? Frustration was Building all over my body, all over again.
We all took a seat on these weird Leather Seats. Next to each seat was an Auction button. The owner would Place up prices and you where to click the button if you could afford the price. Our plan was to buy Kenz back and Kill Slick later.

We waited until the time came, for the 'show' to start.
"Beh smooth. Pley smart" Lucas Whispered to us.
I nodded and looked straight ahead.
"First to be Auctioned, Layla Roberts" the man Spoke walking out with a Girl. I assume she was Layla, but the Man was Definitely Slick.
My jaw Tightened at the Sight of him. What's stoppin me from blowin this nigga brains out?
I shook my Thoughts off and remained focus. I cant blow our cover.
After a two Dudes Going back and forth with millions of money, one of them finally won. I sighed in Relief, I was Far too Anxious. I looked around the room, Resting back. I haven't gotten any sleep and It was hard to focus.
The next girl walked out. She was turned away from us. She was very skinny and looked weird from the back. Sighing once more, I laid back in my seat
Shuting my eyes for a second.
"Next Girl, McKenzie BreeLove"
My eyes shot open. I couldnt believe my ears. I could barely believe my eyes. This couldnt be, could it? I looked at the Others and they looked just as confused. Without seeing her face, I quickly started the bid.
"We have a Bid for 1,000, Do we wish to go higher?"

Another man Pressed his button, Upping the Bid. So I pressed mines again. He looked at me with a Smirk and Pressed his button. I smacked my lips and Pressed mines. This nigga got me fucked up
This nigga had one more time to press that Damn button.
And What he do? He pressed the damn button. I went to say something but stopped once i realized the Girl turned around.

Hood Dayz
Years Passed.
Everything was Lining up well. From school to my family. I finished High School, I even Graduated with a 3.0. But i was So infatuated with the game, I had to sit my college thoughts to the Side. My mother was back from Rehab and on her shit. I was Truly proud of her. She was still struggling, but I made sure to help support her. I brought her and Riley a Spot, But I ended up moving out. It was nothing personal, just wanted space. Lucas was a Full time Trap Lord. He moved the most bricks out of all of us. All he focused on was the paper. He didnt even finish High School. I tried talking to him about it, but yall know how he gets. "Only thing imma be coutin is dis Paipa" Typical Lucas. Him and his Mother where still on a rocky road. Ever since she stabbed him, things havent been the same. He moved out and and got his own place. He even lost all contact to her. But every so often, he drops money in her mail box, He truly does care. He just didnt want to admit to it. As for Sammy, He Barely made it. He graduated with a 1.3. You can barely get into a Community College with that. But he didnt care. Shit like that didnt matter to him. He of course, moved out and Made sure to buy his moms a Car. He wanted her to quit her Job, But She refused. She wasnt too Fond of his "Job".

*****************************
"Bro if yo head ass dont Back the Fuck up" I said, Pushing Sammy Back.
"Fuck you nigga" He spat
I went to say something back, but was interrupted.
"Chill tf out" Lucas Spoke up.
We where all irritated because some little niggas was dealing on the block. We where no longer Block boys, but we still had to Handle shit like this.
We watched as they took our "costumers"
We had to record everything we saw so that we could tell King. King was very territorial when it came to what was "his", You'll find out later what i mean by that.
After taking in what we need to see, we Left the Scene. Making way to Kings Building.

***************************
"What the fuck you mean?" King said, frustrated. "Whos on my block?"
We looked at each other but I spoke up.
"Big T and Them"
He looked back and forth through us and Let out a Laugh.
"Thats it?" he said while still laughing. "I cant believe them niggas had that much heart to Deal on my Motha fuckin Block. In my Motha Fuckin City, without condoning me. We gone handle this shit tomorrow. & you gone sit in on it. All of you"
We nodded. We knew it wasnt a Choice. I just hope nothing was gonna go down. Hopefully they can just stop dealing on this Crazy ass niggas Block.