CHAPTER(25)

Lucas's Pov
I sat down feeding the baby. We where finally home and I was exhausted. I feel bad for what went down, but it wasnt all my fault.
"Thea you go" I said, Feeding Rosie who was Half asleep
I was truly in Love with My baby girl. I hated that she was In town, Knowing this is the last place she should be right now. But aint nobody gone come in here and Do shit, I got the Glock on me at all times. I watched J Walk in with Grocerys so i Stood up to help.
"Let me help you"
"I got it'
"Quit being like that"
"Like what?"
"Mad"
"Mad? Im not mad" She said, Throwing stuff on the counter as I sat with a Confused facial expression.
Then It came to me
We havent had sex in months
I smirked and walked over to Rosie, Putting her in her crib. I walked behind J who was Cooking and Pressed my dick against her ass.
She remained quiet.
I grabbed a fist full of her hair and arched her back. I pulled her head back so that I could place a kiss on her. I pulled away and walked towards the living room
I sat down and started flipping through channels. After a while I herd the stove cut off and I herd foot steps. As J walked over to me, she was Dropping clothes.
She walked over and Sat on my lap with nothing but a Bra and underwear on. I smiled at the sight. She started grinding her hips and on my dick. But I didnt want to dry hump.
"Raise up"
She did as told aa I placed a kiss on her Ass cheek. I unbuckled my pants and pulled off my boxers. I pulled off her thong and Spread her ass cheeks. This was something ive never done. I started licking around her crack and eating like i was eating her pussy. I felt her squirm and Moan Louder than ever.
After a couple minutes, I sat her down on my dick. It took her a while to get comfortable because its been forever. But once she got comfortable, she went to town.
I took this as the time to say 'im sorry' Her Eyes Fluttered open, because This took her by surprise.
"Im -not the one you should- Apologize to" she said, In a Moaning Manner
"I know"
"Fix-it"
"Huh?"
"Fix it dammit!"
I nodded my head and finished stroking in her. I knew I was over reacting. I shouldnt have left D and The boys like that. I was in the Wrong. My moma Would be so disappointed in me.

After getting cleaned up, I sat on our back Balcony.
We were failing Khaled, King, Our Fans, Our City, and Most importantly, Our Each other.
I took a Pull from the Blunt I was smoking, I remember when Life was easy and we didn't have to deal with Shit like this. We were Better off Broke.

Hood days
Lately ive been Working all night and Day for King. He wanted to have a Meeting for All three of us boys and i hope its for moving bricks.
I sat at home on the Sofa and Chilled. I wasn't trynna be a Drop out, but A school boy cant make the money a Dope boy can. Sammys Dumb ass Got suspended for the dumbest shit. Getting head in Class. I laughed so hard hearing that shit. Daonte was out here making us proud. He didnt want to up to the Dope game, he wanted to stick to Nickle and diming.
After a while I herd heavy knocks on the door. I looked over at the Clock and it read '9:30'
The fuck?
It was was Early as fuck on a Sunday morning, so i know Its them damn Jehovah Witness's. O ignored the knocks and went back to sleep. After a few seconds, there was more knocks, but this time, harder.
I flung the blanket off my body and stormed to the door snatching it open
"We Dont want no Damn Church Brochure!-" i said, Snatching the door open, only to be greeted by to Police mens.
"Oh my bad. I thought yall was them ole ass Ladys, Wussup"
"Lucas Coly?"
"Yeah?"
"We need you to come with us"

I watched as the Played the Video of the Game we played. Some how the Video got out there and we where in mad trouble.
"Thats not me" I said trying to Lie. They had nothing on us because you cant see our faces, only our Dicks
He turned the Video off and stood in front of me, trying to scare me.
"Your boys already told me" he said, Trying to get me to confess
But i just Kept denying.
"Once we prove that those boys are you boys, you're going down. Im talking years, not months."
"For getting your dick sucked?"
"For sharing a video and one being my daughter"
I tried hard to hold back a laugh. This niggas daughter is a Hoe
I nodded my head and waited for him to dismiss me. He walked me to a holding cell, where i was greeted by the boys. Since there wasn't alot of proof, we could be in an Actual cell. Which i was happy about. We just need someone to make our bail.
"Im not happy that were in Jail, But i am Glad i Get to miss that Government Test. As a Matter of fact, Aye" Daonte said, standing up. "Can one of yall call my school and excuse my absence?"
"Hey Sir, dude, just chill. Youre in a Holding cell" A police officer said, over a speaker
Sammy and I laughed and Daonte came and sat Next to us.
"Man, fuck him"
"Yall tell?"
"Fuck no. But nows not the time to discuss that. They got cameras everywhere"
They nodded in agreement. Then a Buzzer went off.
"Lucas Coly, Daonte Knox, Sammy Odell, You made bail"