CHAPTER(2)

Daonte's Pov (present day)
We raced each Other going in full speed Towards Dancing Diamonds. Me and Lucas where head and head until he Hit the side of my car, causing me to Swerve and him to Safely enter the parking lot. Once I regained control of my my car, I finally came in 3rd place. Once I made it into the Parking lot, I killed the engine and locked my car doors. Walking up to the Strip club, with them following. Lucas was on my Right Lighting his Cigar, and Sammy was Counting his money. The only thing I did was Fix my shades and made way inside. Walking in, felt like slow motion. It was lit and there was smoke everywhere. The club had a black light so whatever was white, glowed. The moment we walked in, we were greeted by everyone.
"Aye imma be at da bar" Lucas Spoke, eyeing some women.

"Ight, lemme make this call" Sammy said, walking towards the bathroom.
While they walked away, I decided to sit down and watch the strippers. There was this nasty chick with long blonde weave, a eye brow piercing, and long heals walking towards me.

"Want a Dance Baby?"

"Im good"

She mean mugged the hell out of me, and then walked off. I laughed as I texted the boys. These hoes where lazy and I was starting to get bored. I looked up from my phone when Plastic Bag by Drake and Future Came on. Out walked a beautiful girl. She looked so sweet but why was she stripping?
She started dancing on the pole and started stripping. She made eye contact with me and just smiled. I decided to have a little fun. I pulled out 5 stacks of 100s. That quickly got her attention. I sat them on the stage and rested my chin on them, while still starring at her. I winked and she blushed. I nodded for her to come closer to me. She slowly crawled over to me,  climbed into my lap and started dancing. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close so that I could whisper to her.
"Hey"

"Hi" she said, blushing

"Whats ya name?"

"Kenz, whats yours?" she said, still grinding.

"Daonte"

She smiled and climbed off me so that she could finish her dance. Once she was off, the boys made way towards me.

"Aye we gotta go" Sammy said.

"Why wussup?"

"King need us"

I nodded and gestured for Kenz to Come closer. Once she did i whispered to her "here"
I handed her the stacks and she blushed even more.

"I cant accept all this"

"Baby you danced all night, girl you deserve it"

Before she could respond, i was already walking out the door.

When we reached the cars, they stopped me.

"So we givin stacks to strippa's na?" Lucas said, laughing and lighting a blunt.

"Mind ya business" i shot back

He waved me off and we went our separate ways.

Hood days
After taking a sip of my water, I looked up at the net. We were tied and if I missed this, his ass would steal the ball. I look left then right, crossing Sammy, then faked right, taking a left, and finally hitting a lay up, scoring.
"Pay up nigggaaa" I sanged, as Sammy Slid me 5 dollars.

"Man bro you cheated"

"Thats what cha mom said to ya Daddy" Lucas said, walking up and dapping me.

"At least I got a Dad" Sammy Shot back.

"Where he at doe?" Lucas sung

"Man fuck yall"

We laughed as we started walking home. Since my house was coming up, they decided to walk me there.

"Yall herd from Tameka?"

"No what about her"

"She suppose to have a Kick back tomorrow. Yall wanna go?"

They both nodded as I walked up to my porch. We said our goodbyes and I headed inside. When I walked in, my mom was Drunk and knocked out on the couch. I shook my head at the sight and kept walking til I reached my little sisters room.
She was laying down brushing her Dolls Hair. I decided to walk in and talk to her.

"Hey Baby girl"

"Hi" she said, kinda down

"Whats wrong?"

"Moma promised me, she promised that She would get me a new doll."

"Im sorry Baby girl. Money is just Tight right now. Have you ate?"

She shook her head "no"

I sighed out of frustration. "Hold on"
I walked out of her room and into the kitchen. We didnt have shit to eat. No bread, nothing. She had money to get drunk, but cant feed her fucking kids? After searching for a good 20 minutes, I found some Ramen noodles. I quickly heated them up and fixed it for her. When I was done, I fixed her some Cold water and brought her, her food. Her eyes lit up when she saw the food I was bringing her. She quickly said thank you, then dug in. After she ate, I tucked her in and made sure she was straight before exiting. I put the dishes in the sink and then went to my room. I flopped onto my bed and laid there starring at the ceiling. I hate that not only me, but my sister has to live poor. I wish I could give her a better life. One day I was going to be rich and I was gone get my money one way or another.