CHAPTER(26)

August's Pov
I couldnt believe my brother pulled some stupid shit like that at a Time like this. I shook my head and Made way up to the hotel Suite we where staying at. We had to get the plan together and figure shit out, once and For all. I was missing my Girls like crazy and i couldnt talk to them because Slick could track us down. Im tired of this Crazy ass nigga and I cant wait to Blow this nigga Brains out.
I walked in my bathroom and Handled my personal hygiene before making way to meet up with the Boys.
Asap found an empty Building and we decided to handle work there. I must give Asap Credit for hooking us up like this. He's been on it with this business stuff, but he was still a suspect.
I parked car and waited for everyone else to arrive. After a while, they did, one after another.
I got out of my car and greeted them. Dapping and saying wussup to each person.
After doing so, we made way inside, to a Huge table and some safes.
We all took seats and started to discuss. Half way through the plan, we Herd some Foot steps. Taking caution, we pulled our guns out
The door opened and we where surprised.
"Wussgood?" Lucas said, walking in with a Smile. Quickly, everyone laid their guns down and made way towards him, in happiness.
"Took you long enough" Daonte said, Hugging him.
"Im sorry D. For all of dis." He looked over at Asap "Im sorry For pullin a Gun out on you, Boys?"
Lucas held out his fist for Asap to Dap it. He starred at it and and Smiled walking up to Lucas and Dapping him. "I understand"
We smiled at the sight but herd more footsteps
"Who dat?"
"My surprise" Lucas answered cockily
Lucas walked over to the door and opened it. In walked Tyga first with two Duffel bags
"Breakfast Club"
"Nah B, Breakfast of the champions" I spoke looking at the guns in one of the bags.
Then walked Mac. He was one of the Craziest white boys ive ever met.
"Wussup? Yall ready to kill some Niggas?"
We laughed at his statement and waited for the next person to walk in. It was Bandana.
"Remember me?" he spoke with a Smirk.
"Wussup?" we all spoke in Unison.
We haven't seen him since we use to do those drops back in the day. I honestly cant believe he's still alive to be honest.
Behind him Walked Kash Doll. She was the true definition of Ghetto Fabulous. This women could shoot up a Whole family, while wearing Stilettos and getting her nails done at the same time. To say she was Cold, would be a Understatement.
"Hey Boys"
"Heey" we all spoke together.
"I figured we would need some back up"
Daonte smiled and we Dapped them.
"Wuss the Plan?"
"Well. I found out how Slick Found out about our moves" Bandana Chimed in, Taking a seat. "Youre not gonna believe who the snake is"

Kenz's Pov
I couldnt understand how I was Even still alive. Ive been raped by almost eveyone here and all i wanted to do was end this now. I just wanna tell Daonte how much I love him and How i want him to take care of our baby. Im only 2 months but maybe a Miracle can be worked. He still doesnt know and The Lord knows i wanna Tell him before i die. If i even get a chance. I craved a Shower, Food, water, but nothing. Where was Daonte? Did they get him? Is he dead?... Does he care? Of course he does. The door flung open and in walked the same man that raped me the first time. I tried my hardest to move away, but couldnt. I said a Silent prayer in my Heart because Lord knows, I cant bare anymore pain. I dont know if he didnt hear me because I said it in my head, But the next thing i knew, I was getting ripped open. I screamed and Screamed, at the indescribable Feeling. I could barely breathe. All i felt was my vision, slowly Blurring.
Is this it? Am I finally dying?
I opened my eyes and there was a Bright light. I smiled as All my pain went away. All my problems, Gone. I felt nothing but peace as I walked towards the light. I quickly stopped once I noticed Videos on the wall. I smiled once I realized they where Daonte. Apparently he needed me more than I needed him.
I stopped at one of the videos and Smiled. It was when we first met.
"Whats your name?"
"Kenz, yours?"
"Daonte"

I smiled as I kept walking.

"Knox and BreeLove"

Tears started to escape
We where suppose to be happy. We where suppose to start a family and get married. Why was I being punished for this? I Love him and Even though he hasn't admitted to it, I can tell he Loves me too.
I cant leave this world, Not yet. Not until I tell Daonte. Not until I hear him say 'I Love you'. Not until he finds out about our baby. Not yet.
I turned away from the light, and walked back to the darkness. The closer I got, the more my pain came rushing back. All the memories. I regretted not dying the second, i felt my soul enter my actual body.
My eyes shot open as I gasped for air. I searched around and my shackles where gone and I was no longer in the basement. How long was I out?
That didnt matter. I quickly ran over to the Door, but it was Locked, and there where no Windows. I sighed in frustration. I realized I had a Sharp pain between my legs, but to my surprise, I was Stitched up, Fully Clothed, and Cleaned. I was confused.