CHAPTER(11)

Sammy's Pov
We took one last look at the food and started to dig in, until Nicki Stopped us.
"No. No. No. We are all going to say grace and Go around the table, saying what we are grateful for."

"Damn Nick. Always gotta do sum extra shit" Lucas said. Getting annoyed.

"Shut up. You can sit through a couple more minutes." JJ threw in.

He rolled his eyes and then joined hands with everyone. Nicki would start off the prayer and everyone would join.

"Okay. Dear Heavenly Father. We come to you today Lord, to just say thank you. Thank for bringing This Yummy food before us and thank you for bringing us all together. We are truly blessed and we hope that you can Keep the bad spirits away. Please watch over our girls and please Keep Justice Safe in her pregnancy. We love you Lord and we want to put this prayer in Jesus Christ name."
We all Joined in with "Amen"

"Okay. Now everyone go around the table and Say what you are Thankful for. Starting with you Lucas. Since you wanna be a smart ass."
He rolled his eyes. But started off the Thankful talk.
"Mane. Im thankful fa ma BIG DICK"
All of us dudes started laughing, but the Girls looked annoyed. Justice slapped him upside his head.
"Boy if you dont Say it Right."
He rolled his eyes again. "Damn B. Im thankful fa ma Damn family. & my baybeh girl that you carrying."
She smiled and they kissed.
"Im thank for having your annoying ass in my life."
He smiled hard.
"You know i wanna marry you, right"
Her face became red and she couldnt believe what she was hearing.
"Yes?"
"What if ah got on One knee & Purposed?"
"Omg I would say yes" she said. Growing happy.
"Well remember that 5 years from now"
Her smile faded and she punched him in the arm.
"Bae im just playin. Come hea." he scooted his chair out and got on one knee.
"I know I drive ya Crazy, But I luh you. You been hea for my Struggle days, and Now my fame. You neva Gave up on me. Thats Why I fucks with you Baybeh Girl. Can You Please Become Mrs.Coly?" At this Point, JJ was in Tears. It was a Beautiful Moment. "Yes" everyone Jumped up and Congratulated them. I pulled Desire onto my Lap and Kissed her Cheek. She was truly excited about This.
"Well since we Already tellin Good News, I gots A Gift for yall. T Bring it In." Khaled spoke
We all waited and but while we waited, we started eating.
"I cant wait no longer. The food gone be Cold as Hell" I said. Laughing and Dapping Daonte. Everyone else joined the laugher and continued eating. After a While Big T came back in with 3 big Things That looked like Picture Frames from the back.
"Guess who Got Number 1 on The Top 100 Billboards?"
"GET THE FUCK OUTTAA HEA" August Yelled. Jumping up and Growing excited.
"NIGGA WE DID IT!" i said. Yelling and Growing way to excited.
Daonte and Lucas Joined us and So did everyone else. We continued to Grow yell and Dance. We grabbed our Platinum Frames and Just smiled hard. I couldnt believe it. Everything was going great for us all.

Hood days
After Leaving The Family Reunion we made way over to Daontes House. It was Late, but we Always enjoyed Sitting on the roof. We would talk about life. We would talk about smashing all the bitches in Class. We would sometimes Rap. It was our escape from the real world.
We climbed out of his bedroom window and Sat down.
"Mane it feels good ouchea"

"Man you aint never lied." I said. Dappin Lucas.

"Yall ever think about, what it would be like to be Famous?"

I thought about it, then Answered. "All the time."

"I just wanna Buy my moms A crib. I want a whip. I just wanna Be Successful"

"Swear one Day we gone make it. Make it big."

"My nigga we gone have a BIG ass house"

"With bad ass bitches"

"Nice ass Cars"

"The American Dream." we Smiled and Just chilled for a little. After a while we Got up and went back into the house to see what was on Tv.

"Man. When you gone ask JJ out?"

"Mane. You know i dont do relationships. I mean, she fun to fuck from time to time. But Nothin more. I on see myself wit ha. & while you talkin, when ya gone ask Desire Out?"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah you quiet now"

"Shut the fuck Up B."

"Well stop bringin ha ass up."

"Nigga suck my dick"

"Aint that why you got ha ass"

"Man yall niggas is Gay" Daonte said, Laughing.
Me and Lucas stopped arguing and mean mugged him.

"Lul nigga. Get fuck up"
Daonte Flicked him off and got up to Grab the Tv Remote. After a while we herd little foot steps. Causing Me and Lucas to look back.

"Is dat my girlfriend back thar?" Lucas said. His smile grew as Daontes baby sister came and sat on his lap. We liked to call her princess, but Lucas would call her his little girlfriend.
"Hi Sammy, Hi Lucas" she said. Smiling and walking over to Daonte, laying in his lap.
"Oh you not gone show ya boyfriend no luh?" Lucas said. Smiling and holding his arms out for Princess. She left Daonte's arms and Went to Lucas. After playing with her for a while, they laid in eachothers arms and eventually fell asleep. I decided to throw on a movie since we were all chillin. Baby boy just so happened to be on. As we all got into the movie and were laid back, falling asleep, we were awoke by a loud fall. We all woke up and looked around. We made sure Princess was still asleep and the rest of us got up from the couch. We looked at the clock and it read "2:30" i mentally rolled my eyes because of how tired i was. Since the house was dark, we made sure to stick together. We looked around and and Daonte grabbed a bat. After a while we herd a Brick being thrown at his mothers window and we herd her window shatter. We continued to scan the room, until our eyes fell on something. Princess was missing from the couch.