CHAPTER(21)

Lucus's pov
"Im not Leaving with out you" J spoke, In tears.
"Baybeh, you gotta be Strong. Rosie needs you Tah be Strong. You herd meh?"
She nodded her head but continued to Cry.
I kissed her Lips and Then Rose from the Bed to finish packing. I didnt want to leave her with the baby like this, but I wanted my girls to be safe. King asked where they where going, but I told him "away"
Not that I cant trust King, but I didnt want ANY ONE knowing their location. Not even Their Parents. We where in survival mode and I didnt want anyone in the way. I zipped up my bag and Grabbed the other bags. We had security Guarding our door, so I had them help take the bags to the Car. separate Cars. We would be taking a Jet back, and the Girl will be going to an Airport. J's mom had Already left and Rosie was Asleep.
I scooped her in my arms and Kissed her, saying a Silent Prayer.
"I Love you baby Girl, Daddy will be Back"
I kissed her again and told J to hurry. She grabbed the rest of our stuff and we made way out with the Security Guards, meeting everyone in the Drive way. We all said our Goodbyes and Walked our girls to the Car.
I went to the back door of the car and Started to buckle Rosie in.
I noticed That J was Still crying.
I finished and Turned around pulling her into a Hug.
"Stop"
"I know. I just miss you. How will I be able to sleep at night, with out you?"
"Baybeh, Im here. I will always be with you. Even if something Happens to me, You have Rosie, A part of me."
"I know but-"
I cut her off
"Dont think so Negative."
"Will you at Least be able to call me?"
"I cant. They can track our calls" she nodded with pain in her eyes.
"Im sorry" She said, Whipping her face.
"Aye" I spoke, starring into her eyes. "When This is Over, Imma marry you" she looked me in my eyes and Starred at her engagement ring.
"I love you" I spoke, trying to Pronounce it right.
"Baby, I love your accent. You dont have to Say it Different."
I smiled and Nodded my head. Who wouldve known that we would Be here in the state we in. From high school, to this. It felt crazy.
"When get back, I wanna Go to Disney Land"
She looked up at me and Laughed a little.
"Forreal? You want to go to Disney?"
"Yeah. Jus Me, You, and Rosie."
"And Our New Baby"
"Oh Yeah- wait" I said, realizing what she just Said.
"New Baby?"
"Surprise" she Said, looking into my eyes for a Reaction.
"Damn. How far along?"
"3 weeks"
I smiled to myself. Baby Number 2. This Made me just want to go harder. I grabbed her hand and Kissed the top of her hand.
"Take care of my babies."
She smiled and Kissed me, sticking her tongue in my mouth. It felt like this would be the Last time i would See her.

Hood Days
First day of School was always the Hypest. We where Senior Now and It felt good. All the Girls was wanting us because of our fly and the dudes wanted to be us. Selling drugs was blessing. Crazy part was, we sold to everybody. Mothers, Teachers, Students, Lunch Ladies, and Janitors. We had to be careful though, we now have security Guards and the Principle is against drugs. But i didnt give a fuck. I needed money. Thing is, this money wasnt enough. Yeah we can Buy clothes and Shoes and Phones, But I want the Cars, Jewelry and riches.
My thoughts where ruined when this Fine Spanish chick walked by. I licked my lips at the sight of her ass and the way it jiggled in her sun dress. She went by Becky. Big Booty Becky.
"Aye"
She turned around and Rolled her eyes. So i ran up next to her and Wrapped my arm around her.
"I know ya herd meh Back there"  "i did. I got a Name you know" She said with an Attitude while Unwrapping my arm.
"Becky" I said in a Slick voice.
She tried to hide her smile with a Smirk.
"What Lucas?"
"Cmere and Find out" i said Giving her that look. She looked around and got Closer.
I whispered in her ear and She nodded. She grabbed my hand and Led me to an Old Janitor Closet.
She went to kiss me, but I moved my head and Pointed to my pants. She Shrugged and Ignored what I did. She got on her Knees and Unbuckled my Pants. She pulled them down and started to Play with my dick trying to get it hard. I layed back and watched her work. She started stroking and and then when it was Hard enough, she took me in her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down and For the Rest that she couldnt fit, she stroked with her Hand. After a while I started to cum but she wasnt finished. She sucked up my cum and spit it back on my dick to continue sucking. I opened my eyes and looked down at her became i was amazed and Speechless. She kissed the tip of my dick and got up from the floor. In side the Closet was a bunch of shelf's so I bent her over one. I had to get a feel of her ass. I restroked my dick to get it harder and i bent her over. I took my time spreading her ass cheeks and them I slowly stroked in and Out. Once i got comfortable, i started going in and Out fast. She was throwing her ass back which motivated me to move faster. After a Few strokes, we both Came. I grabbed one of the clean rags from the shelf and Whipped my Dick. She did the same. Then we both Threw them away in the Trash. Once we where fully clothed, we looked at eachother and Laughed.
"Not bad" she Said. Walking past me and Out. I laughed and followed.