CHAPTER(29)

Omniscient
Daontes Eyes Blinked Rapidly as he Tried to Figure out if his Eyes where Telling him Lies. He didnt realize that him taking so Long, He lost the bid. He didnt care. He threw the Button to the floor and Ran up to the Window. Kenz did the Same. They stood, finally, Face to Face. She was Skinny and Fragile looking, but she was still beautiful to him. She faced her Love. So many feelings came rushing back. Her heart raced as they touched hands together on the Glass. Daonte couldnt take it anymore, He stood Back and Fired a Shot at The glass.
"DAONTE NO" sammy shouted running up. This just Screwed the whole plan. Kenz jumped back in fear. Daonte starred confused at the Glass. Now realizing it was Bullet proof. Before he could react, gun shots where fired. The crew all pulled their guns out. Everyone outside herd the shoots and ran in Firing them. Kenz was then snatched up and dragged outside, with men Following. They couldnt find a Way through the Glass so they ran out the building. Looking around they saw a Black Van, Zooming off. Quickly, they got into their cars, following the Truck. Daonte refuses to let the Love of his Life, get tooken away again.
They raced in full speed until they reached a clif. The Car pulled over facing them. Daonte Quickly raced out of the Car, With his crew Backing him up.
He aimed his Gun, with Rage filled in his Eyes. He was Tired of Fighting and Just wanted to go home already.
"Get the fuck out" He Spoke, threw Clenched teeth.
The drivers door flew open.
Everyone's eyes widened as they realized, the Snake was indeed, who they thought it was.
He walked up to where he was Face to Face with the Boys, He once called his Own. Guns where still Cocked at this point.
"So it wuh you" Lucas said, Feeling his face turn red from being so Angry.
"Listen Nephew, I put you boys on to Real money. I gave yall the Life yall Dreamed of. I gave yall Everything. And What yall do? Betray me and fuck around with these Hoes? Got yall a record deal and yall forget about your past. No fuck that. Somebodys gotta pay. Bring that bitch Out" King spoke in Anger. He motioned Kenz over to him.  Daontes Face quickly Softened at the Sight of her. But repositioned into a Frown when he saw Slick walking her over By her hair.
"McKenzie" He spoke Softly. Tears rushed down her face. She thought he would never come. She thought it was Over.
"What do you want?" Sammy Quickly Spoke up.
"Revenge" King Replied with a sinister like Smirk.
Before anymore words where exchanged, Bullets started flying. Everyone started hiding behind Open car doors shooting back. Daonte stopped shooting once he Looked over and saw Kenz, With Blood leaking out of her. He quickly ran over to her, while everyone continued shooting. A Bullet hit him directly in his back, making him fall directly next to her.
"Look at Me Kenz" he spoke between tears. She was practically already gone.

Hood Days.
The Boys met up at Kings Place, because King wanted them to handle that businesses with him. They drove up and stopped in the Parking lot.
"Lets smoke before we enter" Daonte Requested.
"Fasho. I got some Dirty too" Sammy said. Pouring the Lean into a Baby Bottle, While mixing it was Sprite and candy. Doing this all on the roof of his Car
After the boys, got their minds straight. They entered the building. Going straight to Kings Office.
As soon as they entered King Swivled around in His big Chair. The boys sat around King and waited until the body Guards arrived with the Boys that Where Dealing on Kings Block. Terrence, Big T, & Que. Terrence and them tried to hide the fact that they were scared, but any one could see that they where bluffing.
"Take a Seat" King spoke, Referring to 3 chairs that sat on the Other side of his Desk. They looked at eachother and Hesitantly took a Seat.
"Uh. King Look" T started to Say but was Interrupted by King.
"No Nigga, you look. Matter of Fact, Hold that Thought" King Clapped his Hands and In came Nora.
"Nora can you Get me a Glass of Ciroc, 2 ice Cubes" She nodded and Proceed out the door.
Kings Attention, Back towards the two as Daonte, Lucas, and Sammy, sat quiet. Observing and Taking in the Scene.
"Ya know, Suge Knight?" the Others Nodded.
"Thats my Uncle. He taught me everything about the Game. He made me The King i Am today. I was a Little nigga, Started off making dime bags. Years later, Im running this Bitch. Taking over the Streets and Everyone in it. When I pass, Im leaving This to my Boys over there" he said, Motioning at Daonte, Lucas, And Sammy.
He continued "I trust them, They are family. But when Little Niggas, Like yall, come fucking up my Business? It interferes with Not only Family, But my Money."
The men stood shook.
"Hold that Thought" He said as Nora walked in with His Glass in one hand and a coaster in the other. "Here you go Honey" She said. She stopped and Kissed him. Walking out with a sway to her hips.
He smiled at her but as soon as She left, his Mug returned
"Now, I could Let you niggas Leave with a Warning, But If i let mothafuckas Slide, They gone think they can Ice Skate. But wait. Let me be a reasonable man. I am Reasonable, Right?" King said Look at Sammy and Them. The Quickly Nodded their head
"Right?" He said Looking at T and Them, They did the Same.
"Tell me why I should Keep yall alive"

Big T started Reaching for his gun, but Lucas's reflexes where too fast for him. His gun was out and Cocked in a blink of an Eye.
"Lul nigga, wanna put tha gun down?" Lucas Spoke, with anger in his eyes
Big T hurriedly dropped his gun and held his hands up in surrender.

"Oh so you was Gone shoot me?" King said, Rising up, cocking his gun.

"N-No"

"N-No No."King Mocked, while laughing.
"Why you shaking T?"

He didn't answer, just stuttered. But King had no patience. So the next thing we knew, King had a bullet in T's head. Terrence & Que jumped up but was Instantly Shot by Lucas.
They all got up and walked out of the room. King pulled out his phone and Dialed Mora's number.
"Hey can you send somebody to clean this up?"

"Of course"

"Thank you and i will me home for dinner"

He hung up the phone and They walked out of the office

"Aye yall trynna go out tonight?"Daonte Spoke, standing outside his car.

"Wea?"

"How about Dancing Diamonds?" Daonte intervened.