Chapter(12)

Daonte's pov
Since We were doing our thing and making this money the LEGAL way, everything has been smooth. Kenz has moved in and She even decorated. Since i was always at Sammy's place, I usually never had time to Decorate. But since we Dropped our first Album "Yungin's & Dreams" We tried to make as much time as Possible for Family and Home. Before we Went on Tour JJ decided that her and Lucas should have the baby shower now. She was Already 8 months and She knew We would be away for a while, so now would be the only time. We wanted to have the tour before The baby was Here because we knew once the baby got here, Lucas Wouldnt Stay away. I rolled over in bed and looked at my clock. Realizing it was already around 5. The baby shower started at 6 so I knew now was the time to get up. I herd a voice from a far and realized it was Kenz. She was yelling for me to wake up, from the bathroom.
"Stop yelling. Im up" I said Raising up.
"Thats what you said an hour ago" she said. Walking out if the bathroom. I laughed to myself because she had makeup all over her face.
"Why do you have to wear all that makeup, you look beautiful with out It".
"Thank you baby. But you know this is what I want to do. I want to be a makeup artist."
"Let me take care of you."
"Thanks. But I want to take care of myself. I really want to look for a job."
"You still havent quit the strip club?"
"Its not that easy"
"What do you mean its not that easy?"
"Its not"
"What do you mean? If moneys what you want, then i got it baby"
"Its not about the money"
"Oh its not? Then whats it about?"
"Just leave it"
"Just leave it huh? Well fuck it"
I got up from the bed and went into our bathroom. I turned on the shower water and started to undress. I got in and started to wash myself. I didnt mean to sound all harsh towards Kenz, but Im just tired of everyone dogging me for going out with a Stripper. Now that Im famous and out there, its hard. Its all in the press. Things would only get worst the more we got famous. I started to rub my face out of frustration. After a while i herd the door open. I herd clothes fall to the ground and i herd Kenz get in.
"Can I help you?"
"Stop." she said, trying to pull my face to hers.
"Stop what?"
"Stop being mad" she said gripping my Dick in her tiny hand. She started to massage me. I threw my head back and groaned.
"You still mad?"
I reached down and pulled her into a heated kiss. I gripped her thighs and ran her hand threw my curls. I lifted her up and started to thrust in and out of her against the Wall in the shower. She broke the kiss and started to Moan loudly. I took this as the time to whisper "quit your job" in her ear.
She nodded
"I cant hear you" i said. Thrusting harder and faster.
"YESSS"
"Yes what?"
"YES I WILL QUIT MY JOB"
"Cum for Daddy"
I knew my words had put her on edge. Right after the words left my mouth, she came. We gave one last kiss and I let her down. We continued washing ourselfs and getting ready.

Hood days
"Where the fuck is my sister?" I said, growing frustrated. We looked around and realized she was by the window. Lucas grabbed her as we watched a figure try to climb in. I went to swing the bat, but stopped when i herd a familiar Drunk voice.
"Mom?"
"Yeah. I lost my keys"
I rolled my eyes and threw the bat to the side. I helped her in and Sammy help her to her bed. Once she was in, we all left out of her room.
"Damn nigga what time is it?" sammy said, rubbing his eyes.
"Too earlay ta be up. Im going back ta sleep" Lucas said. Rolling his eyes and making way to the couch. He grabbed a cover and Was laid out. We all did the same.
The next morning we were up and ready to Work the Store. This was starting to get boring. All we did was Sell dime bags and for what? I wanted real money, but i wanted to stay away from that kinda mess. We were too young to get caught up and its never too late to get a real education.

"Mane its hot as hell out hea" Lucas said, Whipping the sweat from his face.

"Yeah. But at least business is going fast today" I said. Rest my back on the store.

"Yeah. But where the fuck is Sammy?"

I went to answer but stopped once we seen Sammy coming out of the store. He was Fixing his Pants and smiling hard.

"I know you didnt just fuck the store managers daughter." I said. Laughing and snatching a Popsicle out his.

"Yes i did. And snatch something else lil nigga" he said. Mushing the side of my face and passing Lucas a Popsicle.

"Nigga i dont want this shit"

"Why not? I know yo ass hot and hungry"

"Cause you just fucked"

"Whats that got to do with anything?"

"I know ya nasty ass aint wash ya hands."

Once i realized how accurate that sounded, i hurried up and spit the now melted popsicle out. I threw the stick at him and he leaned back on the wall annoyed.
"Anywho. Yall herd about Chrissy Party tonight?"

"Gimme Neck Chrissy?"

"Yeah gimme Neck Chrissy"

"Wait why do yall call her that?" I said, confused.

"You dont even want to know"

"Nah. But yall trynna go to it?"

"Fashoo"

"Yeah."

"Ight well yall hit me up later and we can see wussup"

"Ight"