CHAPTER(23)

Sammy's Pov
My face dropped as I realized what Desire Said. Everyone looked just as confused. I gripped her arm and pulled her to the side.
"Chill the fuck out"
"How could you say that, after what you did"
"It was a accident"
She looked at me with tears.
"I only meet him twice Sam. Now ill never meet him again"
I pulled her into a Hug, She Tried fighting it, but after a while, Gave in. I felt truly bad. He was never in her life because Cedric Raised them, but i understand where shes coming from.
"Im so sorry, I promise i didn't even know"
She nodded her head and continued to cry.
"Thats not all"
"What else?" I said, Rubbing her back in comfort.
"I got an Abortion..." She spoke, between tears.
Anger rushed inside of me as I pushed her hard away from me.
"You stupid Bitch!" I yelled. Yanking her up by her shirt. Everyone ran to where we where to break up the intense Brawl.
"Fuck you! The baby wasnt even Yours!"
Those words alone made me rush to her Slapping her Dead across the face.
Desire realized what happened and Started charging at me. I was busy fighting with her sister to realize I threw her to the ground. Instead of Lucas helping her up, he sent a Blow to the side of my Face.
"What the fuck!" I yelled. Regaining Balance and punching him in the face. We started going back and forth until someone Yelled. We all Looked up and  Daonte starred at us with Glassy eyes.
"What the fuck is wrong with you people? The Love of my life is possibly dead right now. Our family is in danger." he looked at us in disbelief.
I looked at Lucas and His chest was Rising up in down in a Rapid pace.
"Fuck you niggas. All you niggas. And Fuck that Bitch. She ain't nothing but a strip hoe anyways." before Lucas could get another word out, Daonte sent another blow to Lucus's jaw. Lucas Spit out blood and Looked at Daonte with Cold eyes. Instead of fighting, He yelled at J, Aug you comin?" Never Taking his eyes off of us.
August stood by Daonte
"Oh its like that? J go get our shit,
"Cmon" Asap said Trying to put his hand on Lucas's Shoulder. But Lucas had slapped it off.
"Nigga dont touch me. Im done wit this shit, and Im done with you niggas. Fuck being on this Label. Yall all some Bitch made as Niggas. Desire Get ah Shit!"
She looked at him like he had lost his mind.
"What?"
"Dont raise your fucking voice at me"
"Then dont make me have to, go get our shit"
She stood with her arms crossed. Asap walked over to her trying to help.
Lucas was Clearly Frustrated, so he pulled his gun out. Pointing it at Asap
Her eyes widened and so did ours. "Put the Gun down" he didnt bulge. He pointed the Gun at his head and she trembled in fear.
"Go get our shit" he said in a Low and steady voice.

Hood Days
School was hard, but class was Harder. My mind was on dropping out and Doing this drug thing, full time, but I promised Geo I would get a Education. Plus Prison is the last place I wanna be. Lucas was thinking straight and was Barely at school. King would come get him and he would skip school.
I didnt think that was a bright Idea, but here I was, Getting head in the Back of the Class. Some hoe name Chrissy. I bit my bottom lip as I watched her Work. The teacher was Teaching, but I couldnt even Focus, until I herd my name being called.
"Samuel"
"Huh?" I said Opening my eyes and looking confused.
"Can you come do this math Problem?"
I looked down at my Situation and Nodded my Head 'no'
"Don't be shy"
I looked down and Chrissy nodding her head No.
"I cant"
"Why?"
As much as I wanted to Lie, I thought fuck it.
"Because im getting Head, Damn"
Chrissy had a Look of embarrassment on her face. I shrugged my shoulders and Joined the laughter.

5 minutes later, I was in the principles office getting yelled at and receiving 10 days. As I was leaving I herd yelling. It was Chrissy's Parents. They were disappointed. I felt bad but fuck it. I walked up out of the building and made way. I cant tell my mom I got suspended. So I came up with a Better plan, Kings. I called King and Lucas to tell them about what happened and for them to come pick me up. I sat on a bench and waited for them.
After about 20 minutes and Car came flying. It stopped in front of me and I was a Little Skeptical until The window rolled down. Lucas had a Smile on his face.
"Ooh" I said, Admiring the Lambo that was In front of me.
"Ya like?"
"Love." i said, walking around it, checking everything out. Ive never been close to this nice of a Car.
"Aight Nigga, get in so we can go get D"
I wasted no time running inside to the Passengers side.
"Pass the Aux B"
"Its down there" he said pointing to the Glove Compartment.
I opened it and Grabbed the Thin cord, hooking it up to my phone.
The Cord was acting stupid so i decided to just throw the radio on.
We arrived to school and everyone was outside. Including Daonte. His eyes widened as he admired the Car.
"Damn"
Once he snapped out of his frenzy, his eyes locked with ours.
"Woah Wtf? But how? Whos shit?-" Donate said, barely being able to Get a Full sentence out.
"Kings" I answered.
"Man. Hold up, i gotta Put this on the Snap" we laughed and Watched him act a fool for the snap.
After he was done, he hopped in. "Yall wanna do some laps?"
Lucas and I looked back at him and Nodded In unison "Hell Yeah!"