Chapter Three: Confession

(lunch date with Gil)

Gary went to his restaurant to meet up with Gil.  He told Gil that he slept with Ji Hyo.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys finally got together!" said Gil.

"Yeah," said Gary.

This was suppose to be a great occassion but Gil noticed that Gary wasn't smiling.  Instead, Gary looked down and he was frowning.

"What's wrong?" said Gil.

"Ji Hyo confessed her love for me, but the next day it seemed liked she regretted it," said Gary.

Gil tried to comfort Gary by reminding him how much she had loved him for her to confess her true feelings for him. 

This didn't make Gary feel better.  He kept pondering why Ji Hyo was suddenly distancing herself again from him  He can't help but remember how much they had enjoyed their dinner date and night cap at Ji Hyo's house last night. Gary noticed that they began to get really close again, especially after winning the Couple's Race in Episode 159.  Ji Hyo chose him over the gold prize.  He realized that he was more important in her life than gold.

"There is nothing you can do right now, so why don't we just eat and then go to the recording studio and do some work to take your mind away from this?" said Gil.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea," said Gary.

So Gary and Gil had their lunch and later went to the recording studio.

(Ji Hyo went to meetup with Yoo Jae Suk to discuss the next running man episode)

"Oh, Ji Hyo you made it", said Yoo Jae Suk.

Ji Hyo bowed to Yoo Jae Suk and said, "sorry I'm late."

"Are you okay?" said Yoo Jae Suk.

"Yes, why do you ask oppa?"

Yoo Jae Suk could not help but noticed that Ji Hyo's eyes were a little bit puffy as if she had been crying.  Ji Hyo kept trying to avoid eye contact with Yoo Jae Suk by constantly looking down.  She reassured him that nothing was wrong and that she was just tired from working too hard.  Yoo Jae Suk  knew she did not want to talk about it so he changed the conversation back to the next Running Man episode.  After they had their conversation, they said their goodbyes.  Yoo Jae Suk did tell Ji Hyo before they said their goodbyes that he hoped that whatever is troubling her that it had no connection with her teammate Kang Gary. 

"Oh..oh no," said Ji Hyo.

"Hmm...okay, get plenty of rest and I will see you later," said Yoo Jae Suk.

"Phew!" said Ji Hyo.

"Was it that obvious that my troubles had to do with my relationship with Kang Gary?"

"I need to figure this out because I'm totally confused after sleeping with Gary last night."

As Ji Hyo was pondering what to do about her new relationship with Gary, she gets a text message from him.

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  Are you okay?  Please, don't worry.  We will talk more tonight about our "relationship."

From: Gary

Ji Hyo read the message and was just about to put her phone away when she received one more text message from him.

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  Oppa loves you very much!!!

From: Gary