Letting Go the Past (Continued)

Jong Kook gave Ji Hyo a glass of water.

"Are you okay now," Jong Kook asked.

Ji Hyo takes a sip of water and sits on the couch.

"Not really," she said.

"What happened?"

It's about Gary, oppa.  I saw him kissing another girl in his office.  I think it might be the same girl I saw at our party several days ago.

"What?!...You saw Gary kissing somebody at your party?!"

"Yes, oppa...he said it was nobody and we really didn't talk about it because we had guests that night."

"Oppa..Gary makes so many mistakes...I'm starting to wonder if I am one of those mistakes...I love him so much and am willing to stay by his side...but what if I am not the one and that I am just one of those other girls he just played around with...was it all a lie?...I don't what to do?"

"Ji Hyo..I know Gary loves you very much....where is he right now?"

"Unless he left, he should still be in his recording studio," she said.

"Please oppa...don't call him...I really don't want to see him right now."

"Alright, JI Hyo...but you will have to talk to him to clear this matter up."

"Oppa...there's something else I want to tell you but please don't tell anybody about it...okay oppa?"

"Okay, Ji Hyo...what is it?"

"I gave back his engagement ring."

"What?!...Why?...you two are meant for each other...he loves you, Ji Hyo and you love him..."

"Oppa...if he loved me...why did he kiss that woman?...I might not be the person he truly wants to spend the rest of his life with....like I said before...I might be a mistake in his life."

Ji Hyo begins to cry.  Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo to comfort her.

"Thank you, oppa for listening to me...I needed to talk to somebody...I was just driving around, when I happened to stop in front of your building...I am so tired right now."

"Ji Hyo, why don't your rest on the couch for a while....I was going to do some errands before you came...but you are more important right now...I am going to step out to get something for us to eat....you look like you haven't eaten for awhile, so let me get some food for you...okay?"

"Oh, oppa...I am so sorry...I'll just go home now...I didn't mean to interrupt your day."

Ji Hyo starts to get up but she was lightheaded.  The minute she got up she felt dizzy and she quickly sat back down on the couch.

"Ji Hyo...you're in no condition to drive right now....you're under a lot of stress...you need to rest...it's okay...we can talk more after you rest...I'll be right back....I don't have anything to offer you here to eat, so I will step out to get something...just stay here and relax...I'll be right back."

At first Ji Hyo hesitated but feeling so dizzy and tired, she accepted his offer.

"Okay oppa...I will just rest here on the couch until you come back...thank you oppa," Ji Hyo said sleepily.

Jong Kook went to his room to get his jacket.  When he came back out to the living room, Ji Hyo was already sleeping.  He goes back to his room to get a blanket and put it on her.  Jong Kook stepped out of his apartment and got in his car.  He immediately calls Gary.

Gary left his cell phone on his desk, while he went to get something from his car.  Gil, who was waiting in his office, heard the cell phone ring, so he went to take a look at who was trying to call Gary.  When he saw it was Jong Kook, he picked up the phone.