Chapter Twenty Six: The Reunion

Ji Hyo packed her bags and drove to a seaside village where nobody would recognize her.  She needed a place to get away to think things through about Gary.  When she arrived at the hotel to check in, nobody recognized her.  She went up to her room and unpacked her things.  Her room overlooked the ocean.  It was a spectacular view.

She had no intentions of being gone for too long as she had to go back home to continue filming her latest drama and running man.  Just for now, she needed a little R and R.  She decided to put all her troubles behind her while she is on this mini, mini vacation. 

Ji Hyo went to take a little nap before heading out into the village to look around.  When she was napping she kept dreaming about Gary oppa.  She becomes restless when she recalls how Gary raped her in Kwang Soo's bed.  Ji Hyo begins moaning in her sleep, her head moves slowly from side to side and her legs start rubbing against each other as they move up and down.  She is aroused when she remembered how Gary pinned her down, removed her bottom half of her clothing attire, spread her legs apart and forcefully pushed his way through her womanhood.  Although Gary's thrust was agonizing and painful because he was going really deep into her, it was also intoxicating.  It was obvious she wanted more of it.  Suddenly, she woke up when she dreamt of his last thrust on her. 

"Aigoo, what am I doing?...I must be dreaming..."

She got out of bed and went downstairs to the lobby.  After she got some brochures on where to go and what to do in the small village she was in, she went to explore.  She had fun passing the time window shopping and walking up and down along the coast of the village.  Her stomach started to rumble, so she went in to one of the many restaurants in the village.  She sat at a table, near the window, overlooking the ocean.  As she was waiting for her order, a couple was sitting about four tables away from hers.  They looked so sweet together.cuddling up together while waiting for their order.  She began to reminisce her time with Gary. 

There were many good times she had when she was with him.  He always was very tender and affectionate to her.  Though people thought him to be plain and ugly, she saw him differently.  In her eyes, he was very handsome, especially when he showed his caring side.

"No, no...how can I think of him like that after what he did to me." she said aloud to herself. 

Finally her food arrived. She could temporarily forget thinking about Gary while she concentrates on eating the delicious meal that was brought to her table.  When she was done eating, she decided to take a long walk on the beach.

The weather was cold but it was a clear day for a walk.  She looked out into the ocean.

"Oh why can't I get him off my mind?" she said.

"Does he truly love me?...is he playing a game with me?...why did he hurt me so?....I don't know..."

Ji Hyo walked along the beach for a good hour before she plopped herself down on the sand.  She sat there staring out into the ocean.  Her heart was racing.  She knew how she felt.  There was only one thing to do.

To: Gary Oppa

Message:  I need you...

From: JI Hyo

Gary was doing errands when he received her text message.  Without hesitating, he dropped everything behind.

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  I'll be there....where are you?

From: Gary

She gave him the directions to where she was staying.  Gary quickly went back home to pack a few things and then drove out to meet her.  Gary was unrecognizable when he entered the hotel.  He wasn't wearing his signature Leessang hat and he was dressed very casual.  Besidesm the people in the village could not recognize a celebrity from a regular citizen.  He took the elevator up to her room. 

He knocked on the door but nobody answered, so he tried turning the knob.  The door was unlocked so he opened it and walked in.  Candlelights lit the room.  The coffee table had flower petals spread all over on top and in the center of the table was a bottle of wine sitting in a silver bucket of ice, next to two tall wine glasses.  

He closed the door and put his bag down.

As Gary went to the coffee table, he noticed that some of the flower petals were on the floor leading to the bedroom.  The door to the bedroom was closed.  He slowly opened the door and he could see one single candlelight lit on a little table in the corner of the room.  The flower petals led a path to the bed, where the rest of the petals were spread out on top of the sheets. 

"Ji Hyo," Gary said softly. 

"I'm here oppa."

Ji Hyo came out from behind the door wearing a matching low cut black, lace, push up bra and panty, a garter belt with thigh high black stockings and red stilettos. Gary's eyes and mouth were wide open as he checked Ji Hyo out from head to toe.  He was completely turned on by her sexy look.

He was just about to say something when, Ji Hyo came in front of him and softly put her index finger on his lips.  She kissed him on the cheek and began to undress him.  She removed every single clothing article except his underwear. 

Then she closed the bedroom door and gently pushed him towards the door.  With his back on the door, she put her hands on his chest and began kissing him on the lips.  He wanted to put his arms around her but she pushed it to the side.  Just for a moment, she stopped kissing him, gave him a quick smile as she looked at him with loving eyes. Then she started kissing him again from his lips, to his cheeks, down to his neck and chest until she was kneeling in front of his groin. 

She looked up at him, gave him another little smile before removing his last clothing article, his underwear.  Then she took him in her mouth.  Gary was going crazy at how Ji Hyo was taking him in slowly, licking and tasting him everywhere.  He was panting heavily, his eyes kept rolling up and he was moaning uncontrollably each time she completely took him deep in her mouth.

"Uh...Ji Hyo..y..you need to stop...I..I'm co...uh..uh."

Ji Hyo completely ignored him and kept eating him faster until he couldn't take it anymore.  He couldn't control what was about to happen, so he just let it go and gave it all to her as she happily took it in. 

"Uh, Ji Hhyo..that was g..great...you..you were great," panted Gary.

Ji Hyo wiped the little leftover sticky residence that was hanging on the side of her lips with her right hand.  She got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. 

Gary was still standing next to the door, recovering from what had just happened.  When Ji Hyo finally came out of the bathroom, he quickly came to her grabbed her by the waist and kissed her hard on the lips.  Then he swooped her off her feet and carried her to the bed.  After he gently placed her on the bed, he got on top of her and ripped off the front of her bra.  He then took one of her breast in his mouth, while holding, squeezing and caressing the other one with his hand.  He was all over her.  After satisfying his hunger for her upper body, he moved down to satisfy his lust for her lower body.  When he was done getting his fill of her lower body, he removed her underwear and threw it on the floor.  Then he got back on top of her and inserted his manhood at the tip of her womanhood.  He looked down at her with loving eyes, to let her know what to expect and when she gave a short nod, he quickly gave one big thrust inside her.  She briefly screamed with ecstasy as he was moving completely inside her. 

"Are you okay?...I'm not hurting you am I?" Gary asked.

"No, oppa...please don't stop."

With that, he pushed himself deeper into her until he couldn't go any further.  He took his time pleasuring her.  He wanted her to know how much he truly loved her.  Gradually he picked up the pace with each thrust as they both got closer to climaxing.  They were moaning, groaning and sweating profusely. 

Suddenly he was close to the end and with one last big thrust, he gave himself all to Ji Hyo.  He gently thrust in a few more times until there was no more he could give.  Then he gently collapsed on her side.