The Reunion (Continued)

After making passionate love, they both were too tired to say anything so they just fell asleep in each other's arms.  An hour later they woke up.

"Saranghe, Gary oppa," Ji Hyo sleepily whispered as she laid next to Gary's side, caressing his chest.  Gary drew her closer to him.

"Saranghe, Ji Hyo."

JI Hyo looked up at Gary and then kissed him softly on the lips.  Then she slowly moved herself on top of him.  As she was kissing him on the lips, she moved her right hand down and inserted his manhood inside her.  Once he was inside her, she stopped kissing him and started moving her body up and down.  He laid there happily, enjoying her every move.  As she was working her way in pleasuring him beyond words, he would grab hold of her breasts and kiss, squeeze and caress them.  When he filled his quench from her breast he would move his hand on her butt and push it forward so he could fully feel her inside of him. Their bodies were perspiring as she increased her rhythm.  She kept pushing herself harder inside of him until he was getting ready to explode.  They were panting heavily and groaning and moaning so loudly.  Just when he was about to come, Gary quickly flipped Ji Hyo over, got on top of her and with one big thrust gave everything he had to her.  He thrust a few more times until he had nothing else to give, then he gently collapsed on top of her soft, sweaty body.  Both were panting from exhaustion.  They stayed in bed for the rest of the day.

When they woke up it was nighttime and they were at it again.  They used body language or movements instead of words to truly express how they felt about each other.  After making love again, they got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower together.

As they were waiting for the water to get warm, he put his arms around her waist and began kissing her passionately on the lips.  Once the water warmed up, they got in the shower.  Ji Hyo was facing the water, while Gary was behind her.  As she was using her hands to wash the water off her face, he put his body against hers and began caressing her everywhere.  She then turned to him and they began to kiss again.  Later, she would get the soap and they would both help lather each other's bodies and then wash it off.

When all the soap was removed from their bodies, Gary took Ji Hyo and gently pushed her against the shower wall, nudged her legs apart, put his manhood inside her, lifted her right leg and began thrusting deep inside her.  She wrapped her arms around his neck as he continued to thrust harder inside her.  He then picked up her other leg as thrust even harder inside her.  Later, he would release his grip on her legs and turn her around.  He was pounding her now from the back as she tried to hold on to the wall.  At first he was moving slowly with each thrust so they can both feel each other inside them completely.  After increasing his rhythym, it only took a few seconds before he finally released everything he had inside of her again.  After they were done making love in the shower, they took another shower to clean themselves up.

"Oppa, I'm hungry, let's get something to eat."

"Okay, let's go."

They got dressed and went out to have a late dinner.  Gary grabbed hold of her hand and they happily walked out of the hotel to a nearby restaurant.  While they were waiting for their food to come to their table, Gary wanted to know why she had a change of heart towards him? 

"Oppa, are you having a good time being with me today?"

"Of course...wait...is it only for today?"

She smiled as she gently squeezed his left hand with her right hand.

"No oppa."

Gary let out a sigh of relief.  Then Ji Hyo got up from her seat, walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. 

"Saranghe, Gary oppa."

He had the biggest smile on his face as Ji Hyo went back to her seat.

"We can talk later but for now let's just eat...I'm starving," she said.

"Okay," Gary said.